Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

drozeno
DROZENO Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight men and women style yoga fitness crotch T-shaped high fork tight underwear Sexy tights
$96.78-64%

bondage device
New Rattlesnake Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage with 4 Size Penis Ring Dick Sleeve Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy for Men
$48.33

anime bondage
Dakimakura Nell angel wings bondage Japanese Anime 2WAY Hugging Body Sexy Otaku Pillowcase Cushion Cover
$264.99-26%

sexy pantyhose
Style Sexy Woman Crystal Glitter Up Thigh High Stockings Rhinestone Fishnet Over The Knee Socks Nightclubs Pantyhose Blue Fit
$2.27

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Fake Chest Artificial Boobs for Mastectomy Crossdresser Transgender Shemale Drag Queen
$121.00-12%

msemis
Children Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Outfits Kids Gymnastics Leotards Jumpsuit with Shorts Dancewear Sets for Girls Yoga Unitard
$66.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Streams not working.
Hi Ra,
This morning the RSS streams aggregation appears to be broken for most of the popular links.
Using Firefox on Android, the page shows an error message & a hyperlink to "how to debug wordpress"

The only feed that does work for me is the shopping one.

Also does not matter if I am logged in or not

/Egregious
O!.... Something new...
It was Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP), which was updated yesterday.... Disabled it - the streams are back.

Thanks for letting me know, @egregious !
Aaand it's fixed by the developers 😊
BTW, I thought it's only me who's using the streams 😁 I was about to sort the list and add/delete the channels again. Your recommendations are very welcome!
Deviant art stream is wonky.
Looked like full of rubbish at first.
Now looks like people whinging about ai content.

Let's hope it settles down soon
(28 Nov 2022, 09:58 )egregious Wrote: Deviant art stream is wonky.
Apparently, DeviantArt is dead. Here's from Stjepan Sejic (aka Shiniez):

Quote:why not here? because deviantart has unleashed ai on the site and it achieved exactly the thing i was afraid of. it clogged everything up with spam of ai generated stuff to the point where actual artists are being phased out.

so no, i won't be posting my works here anymore. still, i will be posting links for where you can read the new updates for those wanting to do so. 

Another site bites the dust... Twitter next?
(28 Nov 2022, 09:58 )egregious Wrote: Deviant art stream is wonky.
I removed some dead feeds - should look better in a coupe of hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Reporting function is not working krinlyc 2 2,780 25 Aug 2023, 21:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Audio/video files not working LoveTights 4 1,126 07 Aug 2023, 20:01
Insert a link not working madjack 9 3,864 20 Jun 2017, 00:06
Blog is partially working Like Ra 0 4,344 30 Jan 2009, 01:16

Contributors: egregious (2) , Like Ra (6)