Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
sexy lingere exotic unisex black latex mystic cover eyes open mouth half face mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-11%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-1%

bondage body
BDSM Faux Leather Women Bra Lingerie Full Body Harness Leg Garter Bondage Costume Sex Harness Black Belts By Handmade
$12.60-4%

corset
Women Waist Cincher Postpartum Recovery Vest Tummy Control Shapewear Compression Tank Top Corset Shaper
$13.81-44%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9165)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$943.79-26%

oil shiny bodycon
912-pin Oil Shiny Cute Mini Dress Sexy Women Lace See Through Tight Pencil Bodycon Bandage Dresses Adult Night Club Stockings
$13.01-42%

ladyboy
Silicone Breast Forms B/G Cup And Fake Vagina Pants Male to Female Realistic Boobs Sexy Buttock Enhancer 1.5cm For Sissy Ladyboy
$310.97-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello
I'm jay and I came here to explore hypnosis and brainwashing. 

This is something I've been fascinated with since I was a kid and I've decided that I have to experience it. This is one of the only things I have to do before I cam leave this earth saying I've done everything I have ever dreamed of😊

My goal is fairly simple...to become a mindless slave in a waking trance, a slave in the truest sense.

I stumbled upon this forum while searching and I hope I can be an active member.
(08 Feb 2020, 20:58 )MyndSlave Wrote: a mindless slave
...a slave of whom? Does it mean that someone will have to spend time and energy, think and come up with something what you then will do, and, apparently, enjoy? Hmmm...

(08 Feb 2020, 20:58 )MyndSlave Wrote: I hope I can be an active member.
This is always welcome! 😊
Not into brainwashing but hypnosis is definitely something I might go into one day...

Warmth welcome anyway

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , MyndSlave (1) , no smile (1)