Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

jialuowei
14CM High Heel Sandals Transparent Patent Leather Open toe Ankle Strap Women Summer Shoes
$875.56

sexy
Women Lace High Waist Panties Sexy Mesh Girdle Waist Underwear Quality Plus Size Butt Lifter Knickers Tummy Slim Control Briefs
$3.39

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-71%

rubber cosplay
Adult And Kids Halloween Cosplay Costume Bright Rubber Fabric Bodysuit Stage Performance Invisibility Cloak Jumpsuits Black Man
$39.93-33%

electro stimulation device
EMS Electrode Banadge Replacement 1.2M Long Electricity Conduct Fixed Pad Strip Electro Stimulate Body Waist Slimming Device
$121.42-34%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Lace Top Women Stockings Jacquard Patterned Fishnet Stocking Tights Suspender Sheer Intimates Erotic Bodysuit Pantyhose
$8.83-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning...
but what to do.... now thats the question....

would need to be relatively quick and not require a whole load of set up or clean up...

thinking Lycra, cuffs & timer box with added stimulus in all the right places  Blush
so today is the day.. plan is lycra as its easier to clean up
Timer operated mains massager strapped into the right places...
cuffs, straps, chains, chastity and plug
Electronic Timed release.. either my mini timer box to hold the keys or my timer cuff box... unsure yet

May go for the isolation hood too.. if not just the ball gag harness
(28 Oct 2019, 09:30 )ltxrob Wrote: so today is the day.. plan is lycra as its easier to clean up
Timer operated mains massager strapped into the right places...
cuffs, straps, chains, chastity and plug
Electronic Timed release.. either my mini timer box to hold the keys or my timer cuff box... unsure yet

May go for the isolation hood too.. if not just the ball gag harness

That sounds like a good idea - make sure the gag (or hood) is nice and tight!  😁

Jealous!!! 

MJ
well I did it... things didn't go perfect... but I have a bad video uploading and ill do a "completed" session post later
Anticipation is growing...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,498 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
A day off, alllll by myself tomorrow. =) Daemon 6 10,270 27 Feb 2010, 12:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (1)