Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum instant Elasticity Essential Lip Oil balm Brighten Exfoliating Moisturize lip plumper gloss Lip Care Products
$3.53

stainless steel cock
Magnetic Cock Ring Penis Rings For Men Cockring Anel Peniano Potente Mens Geciktirme Sprey Delay Dick Glans Cockring Ajustable
$50.92-39%

wetlook
Dance No After Party Ultra-Thin Wetlook Pantyhose Size Plus Pantihose Woman Career Events Thights Dance Retro Special Edition
$21.96-5%

prostate stimulation
Wireless Remote Control Anal Vibrator Female Male Masturbator Prostate Massager Stimulator Butt Plug Vibrators Sex Toy for Men
$9.23-4%

dildo
Remote Control Wearable Vibrator Dildo Vibrators for Women G-spot Clitoris Invisible Butterfly Panties Vibrating Egg Sex Toys 18
$11.07-2%

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Wet Look Briefs High Waist Matte Black PU Leather Panties Fit Garter Socks Faux Leather Crossdress Lingerie
$30.23-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kik Goddess
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day. 
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

Contributors: Repix (1)