Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-19%

dildo chair
Sex Chair with Dildo Armrests Sexual Intercourse Posture Assisted Female Masturbators Sex Furniture Sofa Toys for Adults Women
$476.36-29%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color tights swimsuit round high neck long sleeve women's swimsuit sexy slippery tights
$83.36-63%

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Restraints BDSM Bondage Metal Neck Collar Hand Ankle Cuffs Set Chain Detachable Adult Games Sex Toys for Couples
$23.60-3%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56-15%

wig hair
Nylon Bonded Weaving Thread for Hair Extensions Sewing 1500 yards/roll Wig Making Tools Sewing Accessories Beauty Salon Supplies
$76.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Hope you enjoy

MJ
madjack Wrote:I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:
How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?
Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Guess what? I did notice the padlock in her mouth immediately (around 10 years ago or something) and the "self-bondage" element, but I've never seen the chain link built in her shoes!!! Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-Bondage Art madjack 367 337,023 22 Jun 2023, 23:57
Last Post: orimorii

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)