Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 New Vibrating Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Male Chastity Cage Couple Penisring Vibrator Sex Toys For Men Adults
$32.04-41%

high waist faux leather
Sexy Women PU Pants Winter Autumn Black Fitness Slim High Waist Pencil Pants Zipper Streetwear Faux Leather Trousers for Women
$167.21

hentai
Kawaii Fashion Hentai Girl Mouse Pad Large Anime Desk Mat Luxury Desktop Cartoon Gaming Gamer Keyboard Office Computer Cushion
$63.74

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH 27 Types Noiseless Premium Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Love machine for woman Sex products
$13.61-29%

zentai
Zawaland Animal Beast Unisex Full Cover Elastic Sex Party Wolf Zentai Bodysuit Halloween Jumpsuit Cosplay Costume Petsuit
$50.82-45%

FRRK
FRRK K01 K02 K03 K04 Base Rings for FRRK Chastity Cage That Uses Built-in Lock only
$30.25-20%

shiny swimsuit
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Bodysuit Strap Solid Swimsuit High Cut Bikini Thong Leotard Thin Smooth Jumpsuit Summer Breath Nightwear
$39.77-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Found an interesting electronics website
I was poking around the web this weekend and found this forum https://milovana.com/forum/ it seems to have some neat electronics and other stuff to learn from. I am not great at electronics and Arduino stuff so I found it intriguing.
Looks like an interesting site.
It also looks like you’ll have to register just to see anything.
As for Arduino, that’s just a kid’s toy to me.
(25 Nov 2018, 15:48 )boundsolo Wrote: it seems to have some neat electronics and other stuff to learn from.
What do you find the most interesting? I've been thinking about IoT devices, Arduino or Raspberry/Banana, Pies, but could not find any reasonable applications for them. Pretty much everything can be done either simpler, or can't be done at all.
I like the simplicity of Arduinos.
I havn't used them for any 'special' projects, but they were much easier than Pi to hook up temp sensors etc to.

I see you can get heartrate monitors for them.
But I wonder how to make a custom TENS machine out of one.
I think the signal generation & higher voltages needed could be more tricky whatever microcontroller you use.
Have a look at this Pi3 starter kit:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/raspberry-p...tarter-kit

Included w/ Raspberry Pi 3 or Raspberry Pi 3 B+

Button
Buzzer
IR reflective sensor
2 LEDs
Moisture sensor
Relay
Temperature & humidity sensor
Touch sensor
Light sensor
Vibration motor
Hall sensor
IR receiver
MOSFET
Linear potentiometer
Tilt switch
Sound sensor
Water sensor
Laser pointer
Ultrasonic ranging sensor
Flame sensor
PIR sensor
Collision sensor
9G servo
DC motor
Stackable board for Raspberry Pi
3.5-inch RPI display
Infrared remote control
Vibration sensor
Magnetic switch
(26 Nov 2018, 00:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Nov 2018, 15:48 )boundsolo Wrote: it seems to have some neat electronics and other stuff to learn from.
What do you find the most interesting? I've been thinking about IoT devices, Arduino or Raspberry/Banana, Pies, but could not find any reasonable applications for them. Pretty much everything can be done either simpler, or can't be done at all.
I have never really messed with arduino type stuff before. There was a thread about an edging device that really caught my attention.
for some ideas what can be done with a RaspberryPi and a bit of electronics, have a look at my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspo...l-box.html

I started with some simple magnetic restraints, but soon added more toys. My current favorites are the spanking-machine and nipple-puller.
The kneeling-post and shock-collar suck, i wouldn't use them on my own, but on the other hand, it's awesome to be locked in and to have to endure what my Owners dish out...
Oh, even more incredible stuff from you! Awesome quality as always!
Wio LTE IoT GPS tracker https://www.massdrop.com/buy/wio-lte-iot-gps-tracker
Can it be useful?
(06 Dec 2018, 01:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Wio LTE IoT GPS tracker https://www.massdrop.com/buy/wio-lte-iot-gps-tracker
Can it be useful?

Perhaps as a way to make keys available once you've completed a pre-planned path in the forest as some people like to do.  It has wireless communication so someone could write some code and have a raspberry pi, hanging in a tree out of reach with a magnet holding keys, talk to the gps device and if it downloads the completed path, the keys drop.

By the way, it looks like it has a sim card slot... also evidenced by the fact that it has IMEI number.  So in order to get decent positioning information, it might need to be connected to cellular network which means, at minimum, getting a pre-paid phone plan.

Contributors: boundsolo (2) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (5) , occorics (1) , Tinker D (1)