Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
1 Pair Men's Wet Look Latex Leather Stockings Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Clubwear Stage Underwear For Unisex
$22.80-32%

bondage suit
Women Body Bondage Harness Suit Adult Sexy Lingerie Belt Elastic Adjust Strap Hallow Gothic Cage Nightwear Multicolor
$145.20-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fetish Pvc Lingerie Sissy Cup Out Bra Leather PU Sensual Underwear Uncensored Latex Push Up Exotic Outfits With Garter
$16.13

penis milking machine
Lock naughty panties for women genital penician rings battery Sleeve Clitoris sucker vibrator men idea fashion dummy
$16.73-31%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

transparent panties
Women Lace Bloomers Panties Sexy Pink Ruffled Mesh Transparent Cake Skirt Nightclub Performance Pole Dance Skirt Best Gift List
$7.16

latex fetish
Latex Hood Sexy Fetish Black with Transparent Black Rubber Mask with Nose Tube Gag Back Zip Halloween Costumes Custom Made
$31.44-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

FIRE it’s all gone.
as of Thursday morning at 7:45 am, I just became homeless.
A wildfire called The Camp Fire, by Cal FIRE Butte County tore through or town.
It’s all gone. Everything, gone.

So I may not be posting anything for a while.

Tinker D.
Tinker, that is a tragedy. I cannot comprehend your loss. It must have been awful.

I hope all your friends and family were fortunate enough to escape as well.

All the very best.
That fire has been devastating. Sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine going through the total loss of my home. Best of Luck Tinker D.
Just watched the news about people returning to where their houses used to stand and my first thought was about @Tinker D Terrible... I hope you house was insured...That would help at least a bit...

Everything from scratch... Devastation and despair on one hand, total freedom on another. Like the wise Eastern people say, everything what is happening has its purpose and helps us to progress. You are alive, you have nothing more to lose, the fire burnt everything that held you back, all the garbage, all the negativity, old ties and bindings. You are free. I hope it will help you to go through and find your new better self, and your new better home.

And yes, all the best and best of luck! And I hope you'll be back soon. And happy!
I rent.
Yes, I’ll start over. I saved the tools of my trade and some spair parts and some stuff that cannot be replaced. However, I am, by the most part, out of business.
I run Arcade Machines, Pinballs. Lost 6 of them. Plus 5 Video games. About $35,000.00 plus coin counters, wrappers, and all service manuals from 1975 to current, and all circuit boards.
And the rover project.
Everything..... Gone.
I will rebuild. But it will take years. And, I will return.
I’m a fabulous bird reborn from its own ashes. I will become that bird.
Whoa...

But still ... Any insurance on anything?
ah crap on a cracker ☹ Sorry to hear about this!

Stay safe!!!
That is terrible.  I am so sorry for your loss.  May you have a swift path back to restoring your livelihood!
(11 Nov 2018, 22:06 )Tinker D Wrote: I rent.
Yes, I’ll start over. I saved the tools of my trade and some spair parts and some stuff that cannot be replaced. However, I am, by the most part, out of business.
I run Arcade Machines, Pinballs. Lost 6 of them. Plus 5 Video games. About $35,000.00 plus coin counters, wrappers, and all service manuals from 1975 to current, and all circuit boards.
And the rover project.
Everything.....  Gone.
I will rebuild. But it will take years. And, I will return.
I’m a fabulous bird reborn from its own ashes. I will become that bird.

I'm so sorry. I hope that you will rise again, like the Phoenix , the bird.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Anybody else from California?

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , boundsolo (3) , Christina (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (3) , helpless85 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (18) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (3) , Will90MeeG (1)