Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Women Sexy Skirts Glossy Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Waistband Pencil Skirt Shiny Wet Look Latex Skirt Clubwear
$9.91

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$15.33-4%

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$13.62-8%

soronssy
satin glossy men underpants oily shiny gay underwear breathable jockstrap swimming trunks High elasticity thongss g string
$207.43-30%

vac-u-lock toy
Rough Beast Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildo for Sex Love machine for woman Men Sex products Big Anal Plug Sex toys Shop
$48.78-29%

erotic
Nipple Massager Vibrator Breast Stimulation Oral Licking Tongue Nipple Pump Female Masturbator Erotic Adults Sex Toys for Woman
$8.83

bdsm
Sexy Handcuffs Collar BDSM Adult Game Fetish Training Sexual Slavery Rope Slave Female Sex Toy Lovers Gay Erotic Products
$12.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

camjam - looking for a upgrade
I'm sure some of you use these camjam type cleats. The problem I'm having is that both lines need to basically be straight inline with each other. If you can't pull the line that tightens in the jam straight down it will not engage. Has anyone modified these devices or have a better one works when the line is not 100 straight down ? 

DBF

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 camjam.jpg   
Maybe if you thread both ends of the rope/line through a small ring?
I've tried that but something has to keep the ring "below" the camjam. I'm going to use some thermomorph later today and insert it into the plastic until it cools. I'm thinking that might create what I need. 
Another problem is that if you can access it, in other words grab it you can release it with your hands still cuffed up. 

DBF
I love thermomorph, molded up a sleeve to fit around the camjam and it holds the lines together and allow you to pull at different angle's, works great....Hmmm have to figure out some other devices to make for selfbondage fun. Check out the pictures.

DBF

IMG_0550.JPG     IMG_0551.JPG   
Wow, that looks pretty good there.
When are you going to try it out?
And please, tell us everything if you escape.
I'm working on a new session, my standard video, but now adding voices to it, sorry to  tell you but I'm a month  away from having the "movie" done. I've got a few more problems to solve. 

DBF
Ok, I can that, but how about a short video on how your device works?
Ok, during my next test session I shoot something.  I've been using this device in all kinds of selfbondage sessions and  it worked just fine because everything was in line and the camjam was far enough away from my hands not to be able to release it.  

I'm using in it in a hogtie session now and its close to my hands and the pull was at an angle so it didn't work as well.  This "cover" will change all of that 😊 !
It might be awhile to my next test shoot, so here are some shots of the use of the camjam. 
My favorite selfbondage session is always outdoors. Since moving a couple of years ago I no longer have a safe steady out door place. I got a few areas on the side of different roads that I now use. I just do a simple ice melt session as it's easy to grab some ice a local store and find a quick place for 30 minutes of hang time. I just sting up a line over a tree, and have the camjam about 1-3 feet aboue my head. The mainline is run to a sock that has ice in it and and I carry a ring that holds the line tight until the ice melts and the sock and line slip thru. I cuff up and pull on the free line coming out of the camjam until my arms are held above my head, then just wait for the ice to melt, that lets my arms down and I''m done. I set this up at a new place last week and almost got caught buy a girl walking her dog thru the woods. I couldn't get down but was able to hide behind a tree, as they walked by, lucky the dog didn't come over to see me.  After seeing seeing the girl, I wish she would have seen me, would have made for something interesting 

I've attached some shots of these sessions.
just some standard hang time, the setup, and release setup.

hang1.jpg     hang2.jpg     hang3.jpg     ice_socksetup.jpg     rope_ice_setup.jpg   
(22 Oct 2018, 02:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: It might be awhile to my next test shoot, so here are some shots of the use of the camjam. 
My favorite selfbondage session is always outdoors. Since moving a couple of years ago I no longer have a safe steady out door place. I got a few areas on the side of different roads that I now use. I just do a simple ice melt session as it's easy to grab some ice a local store and find a quick place for 30 minutes of hang time. I just sting up a line over a tree, and have the camjam about 1-3 feet aboue my head. The mainline is run to a sock that has ice in it and and I carry a ring that holds the line tight until the ice melts and the sock and line slip thru. I cuff up and pull on the free line coming out of the camjam until my arms are held above my head, then just wait for the ice to melt, that lets my arms down and I''m done. I set this up at a new place last week and almost got caught buy a girl walking her dog thru the woods. I couldn't get down but was able to hide behind a tree, as they walked by, lucky the dog didn't come over to see me.  After seeing seeing the girl, I wish she would have seen me, would have made for something interesting 

I've attached some shots of these sessions.
just some standard hang time, the setup, and release setup.

Wow! Super look and super self-bondage. 

Would love to see this in the self-bondage 'completed sessions' section of the forum, with a full write-up of your session and any others you may wish to share.

Outdoor self-bondage is something that I keep fantasising about, but can never find the right location/time - plus I'm terrified about being discovered as my local area is a haven for dog walkers, hikers, runners and mountain bikers, it gets quite busy out there at times!

@Like Ra was planning a session outdoors - did it ever happen?

great post and thanks for sharing

MJ

Contributors: DressBindFun (10) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (6)