Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Small Penis Lock Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage
$106.25-30%

male chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Cage Anti-off Device Elastic Band Auxiliary Belt ONLY Adjustable Ring Rope Les Scrotum Rings Sex Toys
$22.34

automatic masturbator
Automatic mute Sex Machine for Women and Men Machines for sex Masturbation Love Retractable Machine Vibrator Sex toys for women
$371.80-48%

koomiho
KOOMIHO 9-Point Long Silicone Pant Realistic Vagina Panties Crossdresser Sexy Pussy Underwear Transgender Drag Queen Shemale 1G
$482.79-50%

FRRK
FRRK Heavy Duty Male Chastity Device Cobra 2.0 Penis Cage Metal Cock Rings with Belt Adults Supplies for Men 성인용품 남자용
$49.77-19%

time lock bondage
Men Penis Ring Silicone Scrotum Bondage Sperm Lock Ring Penis Sleeve Cock Rings for Man Sex Erectile Time Lasting Testicle Cage
$6.97-30%

negative chastity
FRRK New Sissi Inverted Chastity Cage Adults Game Play Erect Denial Steel Negative Cock Ring BDSM Sex Tooys for Man 2024
$39.18-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Zozosuit
http://zozo.com is a company from Japan (I think) which can measure your body through your smartphone to sell fitting clothes.

The measurement is done using the Zozosuit, a lycra suit with markers.
Right now they are expanding to the world and therefore have a drawing for a free outfit.

I entered the drawing and didn't win but I got a Zozosuit free of charge.

Zozosuit.jpg   

The suit (two parts) fits and feels nice and the measurement goes really smooth.

Maybe someone is interested  😉
That's something what my wife was talking about for ages - the ability to try clothes on remotely/virtually. We discussed it many times, but we did not think about this beautiful solution (even if a similar method is used in films making)! 3D scanner - yes, that's obvious, but a cheap elastic suit with markers - that's ingenious!
My wife and I have subscribed 😋
Subscribed!
Got today the suit delivered via DHL Express... They need to have a lot of venture capital to blow.
Measured myself twice, interesting difference between left and right bodyside.

I also "won" in the drawing and ordered a T-Shirt and Straight Jeans, now I have to wait 4-5 weeks till it's delivered.

So, now it's just waiting for delivery. Will update when the order arrives and how it fits.
Just got a mail that ZOZO "discontinues all services". The idea behind ZOZO was a very good one, though.

Contributors: Falaxten (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (3) , TightSlip (1)