Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Women Spandex Tank Unitard Sleeveless Black Gymnastics Unitards Full Bodysuit Jumpsuit Ballet Stage Dance Costume
$218.33-33%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

muziskat lingerie
Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Hot Sexy Bra Set Women Lingerie Fine Transparent Bra Affordable Luxury Lingerie Deluxe Erotic Package
$37.40-57%

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-20%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup Silicone 9-point Vagina Bodysuit Silk Cotton Crossdresser Silicone Breast Fake Boobs Pussy Shemale Transgender 1G
$897.46-60%

nose hook bondage
Stainless Steel Spider Ring Gag BDSM Bondage,Nose & Mouth Hook Spreader Leather Head Harness ,Sex Toys For Couples Restraints
$60.12-19%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Crystal Butterfly-knot Ankle Strap Sandals Women Narrow Band Pumps Elegant Banquet Party High Heels Shoes
$57.26-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mad idea involving the bolero armbinder
(26 Jan 2010, 19:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, you did not mention before that he's into self-bondage as well! That does make a difference! So he knows what is usually associated with this kind of activity, his Gaussian mean is shifted and your deviation can easily be within his Gaussian standard deviation ;-P (pun is intended)

Well, he is rather into real bondage (deeply in love with a domina who unfortunately doesn't want him), but he is definitely used to kinky ideas. Not to kinky practise though, as she won't do it to him and he doesn't want to test it with me (I might be a god dom, though not necessarily to a mid-aged bearded man). Did I mention that he helped me testing the bolero single glove?
(26 Jan 2010, 21:38 )Strappado Wrote: Well, he is rather into real bondage (deeply in love with a domina who unfortunately doesn't want him),
Rather dominance and submission, than bondage...

(26 Jan 2010, 21:38 )Strappado Wrote: I might be a god dom, though not necessarily to a mid-aged bearded man

Errrmm, yeah, I see your point

(26 Jan 2010, 21:38 )Strappado Wrote: Did I mention that he helped me testing the bolero single glove?

No, so he's definitely "into the theme" and knows what you are up to. Then it's a completely different story and my comments are not relevant. Nice to have such a guy as a safety person (just in case).
Ok, the session is set for 7th of February. My friend knows that he has to release me but no further details.

So the current plan is this:

I will unplug the computer so I can't check the time. Then I will dress up, skirt most probably, depending on temperature, pantyhose depending on skirt (there is no need for it without a skirt) and gymnastic shoes. Underneath the bolero I will be wearing a lycra leotard with long sleeves. I will wear a nice earring too. On the bolero I will have lacing as a later option and at the door or right next to it (must be able to reach and operate the door handle) I will secure a rope with a self-tightening loop. I have to find a long string to go through the zipper slider. The string will be folded and the open ends tied together, so I have two nooses that will be slid over a hook on the wall for closing. Then I remove the tied noose from the hook and pull the entire string off, no more chance of escaping without extreme violence (well, in theory, I have two hours to prove this wrong). From this moment on, I have only two optional things to do except for waiting and enjoying: Tighten the lace and trap one foot. Perhaps a down-coat on my sofa, in order to enjoy that fetish as well a bit. I figured out, that I can get into an almost closed cape when it is hanging from its hood. Perhaps that also works with a coat. At least it is something to do and even if it fails, I can still enjoy the tries.
(28 Jan 2010, 19:37 )Strappado Wrote: pantyhose depending on skirt (there is no need for it without a skirt)

Hang on.... Why? I see no logic here. Pantyhose never depend on skirt. They actually do not depend on anything, just like a leotard 😉

(28 Jan 2010, 19:37 )Strappado Wrote: Underneath the bolero I will be wearing a lycra leotard with long sleeves.
No pantyhose on arms?

(28 Jan 2010, 19:37 )Strappado Wrote: I figured out, that I can get into an almost closed cape when it is hanging from its hood. Perhaps that also works with a coat. At least it is something to do and even if it fails, I can still enjoy the tries.
Nice idea (the coat, that is). No gags or hoods? Can be a lycra semitransparent hood.

Also you can try to bind your legs or even to mummify yourself with, for example, a sticky tape. Or bind your legs in advance, but not too tight so you will be able to make tiny steps.
Ok, after writing about my ideas yesterday, I had to try the coat idea. It works. I even managed to close the zipper completely, it has a stripe of cloth attached to the slider that I could grab with my teeth and pull it up. Though, I only tried the zipper part with my hands tied to the back because while closing the zipper seemed relatively easy, opening it might be impossible.

The downside of the coat is, that it is very warm. My playground is a large room in the basement, temperature is around 18 °C during cold days. The coat alone would be more than sufficient clothing, but I am wearing much more underneath. Opening the window or door is no option, anybody might see me. So the coat is an option for the last minutes, except that I won't be able to tell when that will be... Well, I'll have it around.

I am still thinking about false breasts and a wig (I have a real nice ginger/reddish wig) - and a good shave of course. I only wonder how appealing this might be for my friend, though any possible spell might be broken instantly, when I say "hi" with my normal voice 😉. I am not too confident about myself in female attire, but I took some photos a while ago and I have seen much worse.
So, you would still like to go the TV way. To be more precise: more TV, less bondage. While my idea was less TV, more CD/unisex and more bondage.

OK, just keep us updated. Pity, that you guys live too far from me, so I can't ask you to be my safety persons (But I hope I will never need ones).
I tried the wig, impossible! I can't keep it out of the way for closing the zipper. Well, anyway, I wasn't sure about it. So it boils down to bolero with optional lacing, skirt, leotard, pantyhose (on the legs only) and gymnastic shoes. Furthermore I'll have the coat ready for some extra fun. And a new addition: I have a simple strap with a "sliding buckle", just need to fix the open end to somewhere and I can pull it tight. This can go around my wrists. Though, I am not yet sure wether to put it over the bolero or use it underneath - probably over the bolero, because underneath I have to tighten it right away, and I want a few possibilities to tighten my bondage during the session.

Two days to go, I'll tell you more on Sunday or early next week.
Quote:I am still thinking about false breasts and a wig (I have a real nice ginger/reddish wig)

I'm not the only one then...

[Image: redwig.jpg]
Ok, I made a new experience...

Yesterday night before going to bed, I prepared everything for the session. I selected a nice tight denim skirt (suits me better than the leather skirt I had planned to wear), dark violet pantyhose which look nice on my almost white winter legs, gymnastic shoes and a dark blue gymnastic suit (leotard with very wide collar) with long sleeves. Then I put all of that on and started preparing the rest: I tied 2m of string to a loop that would go through the handle of the zipper. Then I applied it and put on the bolero armbinder to see if it could be removed the way I had planned. The first time, it got stuck but the second time it worked. No problem, I still had the original string to get free, and if the next day it would get stuck, I would have another try since I would be able to get free. Then I applied the "lacing" which consists of a 5mm rope with a slip-knot and removed the original zipper string. The bolero was "primed". I also found the coat that I wanted to put on in a later stage of the session as well as the self-tightening strap for my wrists. Then I went to bed with exciting anticipation.

Today I had some time after breakfast that I tried to spend without thinking too much about the upcoming two hours. At 13:00, I went into my private "living room" (a mix between office, living, and computer room, with no access for anyone that I don't allow in). I undressed except for the slip, put on pantyhose, gymnastic suit, skirt and shoes. Then I wondered if 2 hours wasn't too long and had a cigarette, then another one. In the meantime, I checked my other preparations again. I also put away my normal clothes. I then decided to leave the computer on, in order to view a few images or even a movie in case I get bored in my bondage.

Half an hour later, I put on the bolero and when the zipper was closed, I had reached the point of no return. Without any second thoughts, I removed the string and was stuck. This was way less exciting than I expected but it was okay. The bolero is a gentle slow teaser that builds up over time - for me, that is.

After a while I got bored and managed to navigate to some nice pictures on my computer. I like these moments when everyday actions like using a mouse prove to be almost impossible 😊. Then I decided to tighten the lacing and did that. It was quite difficult to fasten the rope at the door handle but that is part of the game. The result after pulling tight was good, leaving almost no space for my arms to move and I had to make fists because the armbag also shortened a bit. This became uncomfortable soon, and I spent some time struggling to get my arms into a suitable position. Finally, the lace was almost undone again, I was sweating and a bit exhausted. At this moment I considered not putting on the coat at all.

A bit later, I noticed, that I had forgotten to attach the self-tightening strap to the bolero and so I wondered if I could used it to bind my feet. My idea was to get the free end of the strap under a leg of a chair, sit on it, get my feet into the loop and then pull tight. This kept me busy for a while but without success. Once it seemed to work and I seriously hesitated. But then the strap got lose another few times and I gave up Apparently though, the idea to bind my feet was very very good...

Ok, my friend was exactly on schedule. I let him in and he curiously looked at me and made a few comments. He then asked if I wanted to be freed right away and I said yes. Though, he first examined me a bit more and we talked for a few more minutes. Inside, I wondered if I could extend the situation a bit with some additional ties, but I had no specific ideas and so I was freed instead.

The conclusion: It was not as exciting as I expected and I found two possible reasons for that: The bondage should be more strict, including my legs and perhaps something nasty like a ball gag or size 41 high heel boots (my size is 43, these boots are some torture, but no serious pain). A ball gag is interesting because I can't ask who is at the door, but I am a bit worried about safety. I am quite sure that I could escape the bolero with some brute force if I really had no other choice and this was quite evident to me during the session - a real spoiler! Another session like this must be absolutely inescapable, a task that probably requires lockable leather cuffs or something similar. I also think that I can push the TV aspect quite a bit more. Wig, makeup and breasts should be no problem. And a one more thing might change a lot: I was bound from 13:30 to 15:00, a rather unusual time for bondage to me. I think I am much more exciteable over night and in the evening. Well, Likera told me before, that I should be a bit more strict to me, but wanted to know the reaction of my friend first. There will most probably be another session and I aeady started to think about a way to open the door while I am unable to stand up to reach the door handle 😁

When my friend opened the neck strap, he noticed the earring and said that such jewels should be allowed to men as well, because they look good. We talked about mens wear in general and agreed that mens wear is usually meant to be absolutely functional and dull and that we would like that to change (he isn't into TV at all). I checked in the mirror again and I would say, men need two for the balance, or a different hairdo.

PS: Culmor, my wig is almost the same colour but longer hair. Yours might be more suitable for the bolero but I like the uncontrollable behaviour of mine on my neck and in my face. How do you secure it to your head by the way? I have trouble even with hairpins although my own hair is long enough for a good grip.
So, you've done it! Great! Now, one step further, right?

Yes, I told you about a gag, that would definitely add to the scene. Unfortunately, you are against any plugs. I would suggest the following:

o- karada
o- properly bind your legs (at 3-4 places)
o- a gag, of course (you may try a ring gag 😉
o- high heels
o- tie the karada to a stationary object through a huge ice-lock (just in case)
o- give the key to your friend in advance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea for Latex Vacuum armbinder! Vacbedbound 3 4,251 08 Dec 2015, 23:15
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (9) , Strappado (10)