Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Glossy Satin Sexy Women Long Sleeve Bodysuit One-piece Swimsuit Back Zipper Silky Smooth Shiny Tights Pantyhose White Body Suit
$362.00-29%

bondage restraints
BDSM Mouth Gag Plug,Slave Leather Padded Blindfold,Bondage Set,Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games SM,Petplay Role Play Restraints
$4.99

lobudek
Women Leopard Prints Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Round Collar Elastic Skinny Rompers Bar Nightclub Singer Leotard Sexy Stage Wear
$75.02-44%

Electric Shock Vibrator
50 Style Electric Shock Anal Vagina Plug Vibrator E-stim Penis Plug Ring Glans Massage Nipple Clamp Labia Clip SM Roller Sex Toy
$3.29-20%

latex bondage
Men Gay PU Leather Punk Body Strap Adjustable Chest Body Harness Straps Lingerie Bondage Body Chest Harness Shoulder Belts
$97.53-56%

bondage suit
Women Fishnet Pantyhose Sexy Open Lingerie Erotic Mesh Nightgown Mesh Stockings Bondage High Club Bodystocking Hollow Bodysuit
$9.96-52%

bondage restraints
Sexy Toys for Couples Restraints Handcuffs Women Erotic Wives Role Play Slave Fetish Adult Cuffs Sex Games Supplies Bondage Gear
$24.33

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Handcuffs
Ok. I’ve recently got my first pair of handcuffs. 
Makes things feel very much more committed when clicked in. 
Only tried to get the feel for them so far and practice undoing them. 
Simple enough from the front, but I’m needing to see what I’m doing still. 
Not tried locking them behind my back yet as I don’t think I know where to ‘feel’ for the lock is yet. 
Any tips on how to practice for behind the back unlocking without getting stuck?
What kind of cuffs? A photo would help 😉
Yea.....
Make sure that the hole for the key faces your palms.
If you get them turned around, it will be 10 times harder or impossible to get free.
And be careful not to jam the key! I did this once with some ankle cuffs and ended up having to cut myself free with an angle grinder (fortunately said ankle cuff wasn't fastened to anything solid - just the other ankle via the chain connecting the two cuffs - so I could get dressed and go into my workshop and cut myself free... that wasn't easy as even with rags stuffed around the cuff to hold it still and protect from heat conductivity it was a delicate operation and I still burnt my ankle!). I've never trusted solid metal cuffs since, though it makes for an amusing story when a little drunk and in like-minded company!  😁
The cuffs are you’re generic chain link style.
Ratchet shut key to release.
I've got a collection of KUB handcuffs. They are beautiful... See this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1077

Actually, these threads can be merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mittens, handcuffs, and perhaps even a straitjacket from socks Joyl27 3 10,214 17 Jul 2018, 02:51
Last Post: brandondoss

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (2) , steve6322 (1) , Tinker D (1)