Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

electro anal
Electro Shock Line Head Buckle Cable To Connect Penis Ring Electric Stimulate Nipple Clamps Anal Plug Wire Accessories Line
$0.47-19%

sexy pantyhose
Women's Socks Mesh Pantyhose Thights Long Socks Fishnet Sexy Tights Stockings Fishnet Body Stockings for Women
$3.29

anal plug
Anal Washer Nozzle Pump For Women Vaginal Shower Men Butt Plug Sex Toys Adults Games Medical Cleaner Erotic Product Douche Enema
$2.35

inlzdz
Kids Girls Gymnastics Dance Outfit Sleeveless Ballet Dance Leotard One Piece Jumpsuit with Match Shorts Suit
$176.44-40%

bondage suit
Gay Sexy Stripe 5.5CM Exotic Tops Chest Harness Men Costumes Choker Bondage Coustmes Elasticity Set Fetish Clothes Transparent
$15.45-28%

leather hood bondage
Sex Bondage Set Dog Hood Mask Neck Collar Armband Bdsm Bondage Restraint Men's Chest Strap Sexy Costume Dog Slave Roleplay Toys
$3.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Lover
Hi All,

Long term Lycra fetishist here and have hesitated joining this community because I’ve only shared my kinky interests with partners over the years. Growing up in the 80s was an incredible bonanza of shiny pantyhose, tights, leotards, unitards, etc. This grew into a wonderful love of cross dressing / encasement in super tight outfits with the highest heels, tightest corsets, plugs, hoods, gags, etc. Wow, I’m shaking writing this because I’ve never shared with “strangers.” My wife isn’t really interested in kink so I’ve visited a few mistresses over the years and that has been a lot of fun especially after years of self bondage. There is nothing quite like truly being helpless in front of a beautiful Lycra clad woman. 

Cheers,

Tom
Interesting story and background!

Warm welcome onboard from Germany 😊
Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Very welcome!

(15 Oct 2017, 09:15 )Vixien Wrote: Looking forward to read about experience with transvestite
You beat me to it 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi, I'm MIWSTIUS, Lycra swimsuit lover MIWSTIUS 13 2,303 21 Mar 2021, 22:48
Last Post: Like Ra
sacramento panty lover photousa 0 1,867 22 Jun 2013, 21:25
Last Post: photousa

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Vixien (1)