Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK Inverted Cylinder Chastity Cage with Harness Belt for Weight Release Stainless Steel BDSM Toys Penis Ring 남성포경링
$14.98-20%

anime bdsm
Bikini Maid Cosplay Sexy Erotic Lingerie Anime Big Bowknot BDSM Play Costumes Kawaii Uniform Temptation Outfit Set For Woman
$28.22-44%

shiny stockings
Satin Glossy Japanese Sexy Open Crotch Pants Oil Shiny Opaque Pantyhose Wet Look Tights Silky Stockings Slim High Waist Leggings
$261.01-29%

latex catsuit
Men Wetlook Patent Leather Zipper Open Crotch PVC Bodysuit Gay Hot Lingerie Latex Catsuit Fetish Wear Sexy Party Clubwear
$16.06-30%

Foreskin Corrector
Newest 2pcs Silicone Male Foreskin Corrector Penis Ring Daily Night Glans Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men Adult
$19.18

sexy pantyhose
Female Erotic Sexy Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Fishing Net Pantyhose Hollow Mesh See-Through Tights Stockings Women's Underwear
$2.87

lip plump
FLORTTE MIKKO Lip Lacquer Plumper Gloss Moisturizing No-Sticky Plumping Lip Gloss Liquid Lipstick Lip Care Makeup Set
$13.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bob Haircut Fetish
Figured I'd start this thread since the boss started a ponytail one.
Seeing a woman with a perfectly cut sexy bob makes my heart race and my knees weak. Sadly you don't see them often.
Two of my favorites...
 irinaspalko.jpg     velmakelly.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(17 Jun 2017, 19:37 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: Figured I'd start this thread since the boss started a ponytail one.
Everybody can start a new thread 😁

(17 Jun 2017, 19:37 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: Seeing a ...... makes my heart race and my knees weak. 

Yes, that's my definition of the proper frequency match! E.g. seeing back-seamed pantyhose makes my knee weak in 95% 😁
From Tokyo Fashion:

TK-2012-08-05-001-001-Harajuku.jpg     TK-2012-08-05-001-008-Harajuku.jpg     TK-2012-08-05-001-007-Harajuku.jpg   
My crossplay bobs.

Bobs.JPG   

Thinks, top left (that I use for Velma) might pass for Claire Dearing too...

Claire.jpg   

Loved her sheer white nylons and high heels...not surprised they edited the 'covering your scent' scene from the final cut  😊
..and who can forget the ever wonderful Gemma?

d53583ca7eef9615571d14ed614acc7a.jpg   

I reckon this montage could sit in more than a few forum threads (EOTD, Seamed Pantyhose/stocking, Celebrates in pantyhose, etc.)

MJ
Or Steve Pryce's crossplay of her at the London Autumn Comicon 2013?

SP20.jpg   

Edit, I know Steve's tie's mirrored but in the UK (at least) only the RAF ties' stripes runs the same way as Gemma's, ie from your heart up, every other tiies' stripes run from your heart down  😊

Another useless fact delivered to you courtesy of Culmor...
(18 Jun 2017, 17:50 )madjack Wrote: I reckon this montage could sit in more than a few forum threads (EOTD, Seamed Pantyhose/stocking, Celebrates in pantyhose, etc.)
Proper tagging is what this forum software is lacking... ☹
(18 Jun 2017, 18:37 )culmor Wrote: Edit, I know Steve's tie's mirrored but in the UK (at least) only the RAF ties' stripes runs the same way as Gemma's, ie from your heart up, every other tiies' stripes run from your heart down  [Image: smile.gif]

Another useless fact delivered to you courtesy of Culmor...

I hate to poo-poo such a brilliant factoid, but.....

..out of curiosity I did my own digging about military ties and found this site http://www.stephenallenmenswear.co.uk/re...ental.html

Seems that even British Army ties can go in both diagonal directions, in zig-zags and generally any way they like! 😁

I so wanted it to be true...

MJ
^^^
@MJ

I stand corrected.

I thought it was just the US military that had the backwards ties! Shouldn't get my info from Arrsepedia obviously...
I accuse this costume for many of my kinks.

Gabrielle Drake and Dolorez Mantez in UFO.

599full-gabrielle-drake.jpg   

Just divine.

8a44609ced4d21ae0f4acfd128dcc5e9.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,443 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy

Contributors: Culmor (4) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , Will90MeeG (1)