Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Shiny Leggings Nightclub Rave Sexy Pantyhose Performance Dance Tights
$8.75-44%

yizyif
Boys Christmas Sequin Vest Halloween Theme Party Magic Circus Show Cosplay Costume Choir Jazz Dance Stage Performance Waistcoat
$150.86-34%

lobudek
Men's Hip Hop Jazz Dance Cargo Pants Loose Trousers Glitter Gold Silver Laser Mirror Sequins Casual Pants Dance Costume
$116.16-43%

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Adjustable Spreader Bar Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Bondage Set Sex Slave Restraints Dog Collar Sex Toys BDSM
$9.49-3%

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

anime bdsm
Anime Mini Vibrator For Women Sexophop Telescopic Dildo Machine Masturbating Erotic Sex Shop God Male Masturbate Vagina Toys
$183.18-34%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Coming Out of the Pantyhose Drawer
Long term closet fetishist and finally felt the need to come out. My wife is totally against any type of kinky play so it has "leaked out" over the years. First it was hotel fun on business trips, then more daring visits to a "pantyhose mistress" in San Francisco, and finally my first bi encounter with another pantyhose lover last year. That last one sure pushed me out of my comfort zone 😊 

Along the way, I have enjoyed quite a bit of self bondage dressed in the shiniest pantyhose, leotards, unitards, latex, hoods, and heels, stuffed with plugs, dildos, and gags, trussed with rope, restraints, hobble skirts, bone crushing corsets, cuffs, and straps. I often go to work or travel wearing the most outrageous lingerie under my suits (even a Lycra unitard in the winter months). 

Moving to Phoenix has definitely put a damper on my kinky pastimes so that's probably the motivation for finally beginning to interact online. 

Thanks for reading and a big thank you to Like Ra for creating this wonderful community!
Welcome and thanks! 😉
What kind of outrageous lingerie do you mean?
(20 May 2017, 21:21 )doxel Wrote: What kind of outrageous lingerie do you mean?
Good question indeed. At first I imagined something black, transparent and lacy, but now I'm curious as well 😉
(21 May 2017, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2017, 21:21 )doxel Wrote: What kind of outrageous lingerie do you mean?
Good question indeed. At first I imagined something black, transparent and lacy, but now I'm curious as well 😉

Luxe Fata tights (my favs), Rago girdles with stockings (love the pull of garters with each step), and a wide variety of other leotards, body shapers, and shiny pantyhose / tights. Boring meetings take on a whole new dimension with the feel of slippery nylon under my slacks. 

Also love these heavy plugs. Believe it or not, these can be worn all day "comfortably." 

https://www.mr-s-leather.com/sex-toys/as...plug-wmcbp

Contributors: doxel (1) , Like Ra (2) , paulsanfran (2)