Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Butt Plug Penis Anal Leather Chastity Belt Device Cock Cage Pants Bdsm Bondage Dildos 18Adult Toys Chastity pants for Women Gays
$17.53-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
New Man Sexy Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Lace Top Pantyhose Medias Long Over The Knee Silk Stockings With Anti-slip Silicone
$14.48-60%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy Open crotch pants oil High elasticity tights opaque pantyhose sexy silky slim high yoga swim sport pants
$92.55-70%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Black Faux PU Leather Bustiers With Garter Belt Women Suspenders Corsets Body Shaper Top Deep V Zipper Bodysuits
$45.96-30%

bondage body
Hollow Body Harness Adjustable Bondage Stockings Leg Garter Belt Sexy Lingerie Body Cage Set Women Goth Harness Bra Bodysuit
$19.42-40%

Electric Shock Vibrator
50 Kinds Electric Shock Butt​ Plug,Bdsm Electro Anal Sex Toy,Electrostimulation Prostate Massager,E-stim Jump Egg Dildo Vibrator
$27.99

leather pencil skirt
Asymmetrical Black Vegan Leather Women Skirt Sexy & Club Beading Miniskirts Solid Pencil Empire Femme Party Skinny Mini Skirts
$15.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I promise I'll be good
Hi.
I've been dipping in and out of here for a while and have finally decided to become a member. 
I love pretty much anything that clings to the body as it's worn....lycra, rubber, latex and leather(all though it's not that right but has saved my ass when falling off motorbikes). 
My wife, has in the last year, started  to become more open about her fetishes and desires which has lead to me been able to tell her about mine. She's been giving me her old swimsuits and allows me to wear a good few of her other items. 
Its been great so far but after stumbling on here I think we may be playing with all sorts of different ideas. 
Lets see what happens.
Very welcome aboard!

(25 Apr 2017, 11:17 )shineytight Wrote: My wife, has in the last year, started  to become more open about her fetishes
Very interesting. It's generally considered that very few women have fetishes (in the same sense as men, I mean).
It's been at a slow pace that she has spoken about them, but it's better to talk about them than not at all. Also, it's very interesting to hear that she does have them.
What for fetishes has she got, if I may ask?

My wife is more about fur, wool, heels and a bit of nylons (and yes, jewels 😁 ). And she does not "understand" latex at all (she's in fact slightly allergic to it).

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , shineytight (2)