Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Vagina Massager Electro Shock G-spot Clitoral Butt Plug Dildo Stimulator No Vibrator Anal Sex Toys For Women
$8.03-20%

corset
High Waist Shaper Shorts Tuck Abdomen Slimming Women Panties Body Shapewear Plus Size Tummy Breathable Lifter Underwear Corset
$12.08-50%

msemis
Winter Fashion Women Boot Covers with Cuffs Sets Warm Furry Faux Fur Leg Warmers Wrist Sleeve Japanese Knee Sleeve Leg Cover
$15.55-34%

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY silk smooth gloss one-piece swimsuit shiny Hip Wrap oil swimsuit sexy Japanese tight swimsuit beach swimsuit
$67.51-58%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Super High Waist Pantyhose Bodystockings Sheer To Chest And Sandal Toe DOYEAH 0278
$72.75

pvc stockings
Exotic Women Sexy Latex Zipper Stockings Lady's Black PVC Pole Dance Leather Erotic Clubwear Length Over Knee High Stockings
$7.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plastic sheet bondage
Long time ago i read about beiing tied up in adhesive plastic sheets. The one you can stick on your furniture.
The problem is, its getting very expensive with time. A cheap alternative could be protection foil for glass windows. Worker/painter using them to protect windows against damages. They sell them on ebay in different sizes with a width of 25 cm up to 100 cm. I got 75cm width and take 2 strips and overlap them about 10cm to get a bis sheet.

These rolls are betwenn 10-20 EUR for a 100m Roll with a width of 50cm. They might not been so thick than the furniture wrap, but to fix you its enough, i tried several times with my girlfriend.

Its worth a try

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos Like Ra 107 44,302 16 Mar 2024, 20:02
Last Post: latexballet
Plastic, Dental Bib pvcpinafore 0 5,918 11 May 2010, 00:37
Last Post: pvcpinafore

Contributors: hoboid (1)