Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone H Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1111.99-47%

pvc stockings
Sexy PVC Latex Zipper Stockings Leg Wear Women Clubwear Stockings Faux Leather Fetish Costumes hot Erotic Bodystocking
$120.76-39%

zentai
Black Knight Costume Kids Battle Royale Superhero Cosplay Zentai Suit Jumpsuit Bodysuit Funny Party Halloween Costume With Mask
$58.99-1%

rubber cosplay
Anime Game Half-Face Assassin Ronin Samurai Mask Demon Cosplay Japanese Latex Mask Adult Halloween Costume Props
$193.16-50%

negative chastity
Positive / Negative Mamba Penis Cage for Men, 3D Printed Chastity Device Kit, Cock Cover Ring, Cobra Cage, Sex Toys
$51.55-67%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B26) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
HOT Fashion Exotic Pantyhose Women's Back Seamed Tights Cuban Heel Open Crotch Sexy Stockings High Waist Women Lingerie
$5.90-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

clear plastic DIV vacbed
Hello guys,

As suggested by Likera last week, I decided to try a new kind of DIY vacbed. This time, I wrap a soft mattress and a hard bed base in the same bag, giving a good comfort and a great immobilization ! So here are some pictures of the way it is done:

Inserting a pillow for comfort...
[attachment=21745]

The vacuum cleaner with the "broom" end is inserted between the soft mattress and the hard base, so the suction is well done everywhere...
[attachment=21746]

Of course, a handle to turn on...
[attachment=21747]

So it gives something like this:
[attachment=21748]

So how is it when being inside ??? Look at this before / after pictures !

[attachment=21749]

[attachment=21750]

A very nice session !

Vacuum_experiments
I can't see the attachments only the text [attachment = X]. Hope you can update the post @vacuum_experiments
Same here, no pictures, just text.
@vacuum_experiments - any chance you could reupload the pictures, please?
[attachment=34724 Wrote:Like Ra pid='35237' dateline='1558304171']@vacuum_experiments - any chance you could reupload the pictures, please?

Well, I only have this one yet, actually:

vacbeeeed.png   

However, I'll do another post about my recent plastic vacbed session  😉
(22 May 2019, 00:42 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Well, I only have this one yet, actually:
I will check if I have anything in the backup. At least now I know what to look for. Thanks!
(22 May 2019, 02:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 May 2019, 00:42 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Well, I only have this one yet, actually:
I will check if I have anything in the backup. At least now I know what to look for. Thanks!

Wonderful ! I'd be so happy if you find it 😊 !
They are not in the backup, and I made one on the next day after the photos were posted 😟
(24 May 2019, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: They are not in the backup, and I did it on the next day after the post was made  😟

Ahh too bad😕 ! And I don't have my woodframe vacbed anymore 😟 !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plastic prison, find the key to escape... jonnysimple 0 3,595 01 Nov 2015, 05:30
Last Post: jonnysimple

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madboyevil (1) , Tinker D (1) , vacuum_experiments (4)