Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wearable Vibrator For Women App Remote Control Dildo 10 Mode Female Vibrator Clitoral Vagina G-Spot Anal Massager Couple Sex Toy
$17.67

tpe penis
Erotic Soft Silicone Jelly Dildo for Women Realistic Small Penis Anal Plug Dick Suction Cup Strapon Adult Sex Toys for Woman
$14.08-50%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D T Crotch Oil Shiny Sockings Glossy U Convex Pouch Sexy Tight Stockings COCKring Open Crotch Pantyhose Plus Size F17
$14.28-50%

pantyhose encasement
Unisex Erotic Lingerie Sheer Nylon Body Encasement Cocoon with Head Enclosure Bodystocking Bodyhose Pantyhose Bodysuit
$5.92

prostate stimulation
Telescopic Anal Vibrator Prostate Stimulator Massager Vibrators Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Anal Butt Plug Sex Toy Dildo for Men
$19.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Story about corset health problems
Hey there, long time with no internet connection at home and now I have a chance to share a short story to those who are trying using a corset or waist training and haven't made a full research about it.

I remember watching one day Marilyn Yusuf videos about waist-training 

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK4m_vwJn4M

that I found randomly on YouTube,  and I watched the description about she was going to use a corset 4 hours a day for 30 days. When I watched that video I fall in love with how the corset looked on her and how easy was to put and remove the corset once you know how to use it correctly. So I decided to buy a corset like the picture (for bondage sessions of course, I didn't think about using it under my everyday clothes 

2014-New-Fashion-Sexy-font-b-Lingerie-b-font-font-b-Cupless-b-font-Faux-Leather.jpg   

It was a cheap corset but I want something quick to use for bondage sessions because I had something in my mind about corset since that day. So I started to use it but I bought one large than my size to the corset was aeady close and I wasn't feeling anything special about it. I tried to use it under my clothes but because of the "belts" and the laces to wrap around the neck like a halter top it was difficult to hide it very well and I only used in the winter with jackets or sweaters. After that nothing wrong happened to me during the winter, I didn't feel anything different, no waist training no nothing. 

So I decided to buy another corset this time smaller (size 36, I don't know about UK size or USA size, in my country this was my size). There are a lot of things to have in mind to choose a perfect corset for your size, shape etc but in that time I didn't make any research. 
Here is a video about correct way to measure for a corset

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s77eLe5-dSg

So without investigating with more details I decided to buy a corset like the one Marilyn Yusuf used in that video, not from leather nor latex, but a special texture so the corset couldn't make a sound while I used it under my clothes. When the corset arrived I tried to put it on but it doesn't fit me. I was worried that I wasted my money in something I couldn't fit. So I decided to put it on in the larger size and only that way I could fit in the corset. The first time using it I felt very tight and I couldn't sit very well or walking naturally. So I decided to give it a try a few days to get used to it.

After a few days I get used to it, I tried to use it at least 2 hours but after taking it off me, I felt weird and my stomach hurts so I decided no to use it anymore. But then the excitement about wearing a corset under my clothes while I was doing my chores, or working, or in public without the people noticing it, was in my head. So I decided to give it another try, this time I was being more carefully, only using 3 hours after eating not to feel something weird in my stomach. 

After a month more or less, using it sporadically, I felt great with the corset and I felt like nothing was happening and felt comfortable using it, so I decided to close it up a little bit, and after that I felt the corset very tight and I didn't feel any pain even when it was tighter. I started to look "better" in my head without the corset, slim, better shape and a "hour-glass" figure, but that was just my imagination maybe.

So now I was using the corset more tighter and I wasn't feeling bad and I get used to the corset so I was starting to get "addict" to it and using it every day at least 4 hours like the Marilyn Yusuf video to avoid losing my "shape". Everyday in the morning after taking a bath I put it on me, and eat breakfast. Maybe that was my first mistake (some articles I read is that you should not eat before putting a corset, but that was after all this). 

After half and a month I was feeling great using the corset, trying to use it everytime I could, while eating, sitting, walking, etc. But after that time, I started to feel pain in my chest (in my esophagus to be precisely) so I think it was because I was using the corset to much and my muscles were starting to get stunt (I think that's the word for not using the muscles). So I use it less, only in the mornings and not more than 4 hours a day.
I keep using it in the mornings while taking breakfast and getting ready for work. But then it starts to occur more frequently and I wasn't sure if it was the corset or myself. I have an illness that I have to take some medicine to avoid acid reflux and gastritis (stomach inflammation). 

So I wasn't sure if it was a medicine, the corset, my muscles because all day I'm sitting down. So I decided to test the possibilities. I stop taking a medication that could cause acid reflux and not using my corset. I started to get better in the next days, then I started to use the corset less tight (the less tigher the best, but still to make pressure to keep my posture, because something I loved about the corset was forcing me to keep a good posture while sitting) and this time I only used it one day, and  that same day I start to feel pain again in my chest, and the next day I was good without pain. 

So my conclusion was that the corset was causing my acid reflux EVEN when I'm taking medication for that (so the acid reflux it's so strong my medication can't help me). So to conclude this story is that I'm not going to use a corset in a while, maybe just in self-bondage sessions but the thing I was starting to like and using something everyday to help in my posture, figure and pleasure it's causing me health problems. 

Maybe this is a specific case, maybe some of you are wearing corsets everyday, more hours and nothing of that have ever happend to you, but I'm sharing this for the new people who could make the same mistake like me without investigation any further and taking the time to choose the best corset for them and other possible complications.

Here I leave a site for corset information and the "ultime guide", I know this site it's just for self-bondage, pantyhose, latex and fetish in general but it could help someone.
http://www.mookychick.co.uk/indie-fashio...-guide.php

And I grabbed something from the guide if the page one day stops working and the you could visit the page. And if you have a similar story it would be great if you share it to learn more about corsets.
Quote:ORGAN MOVEMENT

A corset with a narrow waist will gradually push your internal organs away from the waistline. The upper organs will move upwards, and the lower ones will move downwards in a manner that can be likened to the way in which they move during pregnancy, where the organs reposition to accommodate the expanding uterus.

CARTILAGE RESHAPING

In order to taper the ribcage, the cartilage that connects the ribs to the breastbone (sternum) must be reshaped. The upper seven pairs of ribs are called “true ribs”, as this costal cartilage connects them directly to the sternum. These ribs are unaffected by waist training.

The eighth, ninth and tenth pairs are called “false ribs” because, while they do connect to the ribs above with costal cartilage, they are not connected directly to the sternum. The cartilage here can be reshaped through corset training to create a tapered upper torso by slowly pushing these lower ribs closer together, but this process may take several years.

BONE REPOSITIONING

The eleventh and twelfth pairs of ribs are called “floating ribs”, as they have no costal cartilage attachment to the sternum or other ribs. This being the case, they cannot be reshaped, but are instead repositioned. The floating ribs are quite flexible, meaning that the pressure applied by a corset can push them closer together but, as with cartilage reshaping, it takes years to create drastic changes to the silhouette.

While a healthy body can be corset trained safely with the use of the correct technique, there are some potential side effects. These are described in the next section, and it is very important that you consider these implications carefully, and in relation to your own physical health, before deciding to wear a corset.

WARNING SIGNS TO WATCH OUT FOR WHEN YOU’RE WEARING YOUR CORSET

As mentioned in “Wearing Your Corset”, loosening or removing your corset if or when it becomes uncomfortable to wear it is a must. If you experience any of the following side effects, loosen your corset or take it off; trying to “power through” is a bad idea during corset wear.

Pressure on the top curve of the pelvis (the iliac crest) can cause soreness and discomfort, but also numbness in the buttocks and hips, which may radiate into the thighs and knees. If you experience this, you must remove your corset. It is likely that it is not suited to your shape for the waist reduction you are trying to achieve. Sensation should be restored to normal within a few minutes of removing it, but the numbness can last longer if the pressure continues beyond the point at which the lack of sensation is first experienced. Listen carefully to your body.
Pain, soreness and cramps in the ribs must also be treated by removing the corset. If you cannot remove it immediately, loosen it as much as you can to allow the discomfort to subside and take it off as soon as you can. This does not mean that you cannot waist train; it simply means that your corset has been laced too tightly. Should you experience this whilst the corset is fairly loose, it may be that the corset does not fit well and is applying pressure to the wrong places.

Indigestion, stomach pain/cramps and acid reflux are also signs that the corset should be loosened or removed. As the stomach capacity is reduced when the waist line is constricted, these problems are commonly caused by lacing too tightly too quickly, by eating or drinking too much, or by consuming the wrong things. Acid reflux can, however, cause damage to the sphincter muscle that separates your oesophagus from your stomach, so it’s very important to monitor your intake carefully, and be patient during the process of reducing your waist. If you experience acid reflux regularly, lace more gently to avoid damage and avoid high fat foods and spicy foods. Coffee can also cause this problem so, if you must drink it, drink in moderation and pay close attention to any side effects.

Blood pressure can increase if the corset is laced too much too quickly. Lace very carefully as discussed in “Wearing Your Corset”, and seek medical advice if you have an existing blood pressure problem, or if there is a history of such problems in your family.
Coughing is common in dry conditions; if the airways dry out, particles that may irritate the lungs are more able to enter when you inhale, but the cilia (the little “hairs” in your respiratory tract) are less effective in their task of pushing such particles back up. This can predispose a corset trainer to congestion. Remove your corset if you can (loosen it a lot if you can’t), lift your arms above your head, and rotate the upper body from left to right and back without moving your feet. After this, lean the upper body from left to right, and front to back, without rotating. I found that this helps to stimulate the cough, which in turn helps to clear the congestion, but if the problem persists, seek medical advice.
This is great advise. I've worn a corset before and enjoyed it a lot.
But, after many years, it sort of fell apart. So, I tried to get another one, same brand, same size. Nothing. Not even on eBay.

I've bought many after that and all were wrong.

But when I got my first corset, I only laced it as far as I felt ok.
Every day for 1 hour. Soon it was 2 hours and so forth.
It took me about 6 months to get it to lace all the way closed.
When wearing your corset, you do need to watch what you eat.

Love to find that corset again.
(05 Oct 2016, 03:41 )Tinker D Wrote: When wearing your corset, you do need to watch what you eat.
Yeah I learn that too late, anyway I always eat moderate because of my illness, but anyway maybe it was too much for my stomach.
I like this very illustrative picture: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/154
(24 Oct 2016, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote: I like this very illustrative picture: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/154
I didn't end up like the picture, but my system refuse to wear a corset to avoid that.
Great image Like Ra

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A Story Dworkin 1 2,217 01 Mar 2017, 15:59
Last Post: Like Ra
Self tightening corset Tinker D 4 4,858 22 Nov 2013, 00:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Another story (with illos... ;) ) Culmor 0 3,316 26 Dec 2011, 22:47
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (3) , Tinker D (1)