Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$10.53-52%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-21%

jialuowei
Women Clear Transparent Over-the-knee Boots 8 inch High Heel Zip Platform Ladies Night-club Party Pole Dance Boots Custom Shaft
$1391.50-31%

bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$6.91-1%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-50%

otouch
OTOUCH Male Masturbation Toys Suction Machines Vagina Pussy Men Masturbator Sex Toys For Adults supply Oral Automatic Vibrator
$688.80-22%

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$242.00-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Searching for something similar like this
I kinda new in latex and bdsm things. Just gt hook at it about half a month ago through this likera blog. Been stalk since then and it really trigger me to do it with my gf. And the outcome quite fantastic. My gf is an otaku and she love doujinshi. She found this while reading some manga doujinshi. She ask me if i could find something or make something similar like the earplug and noseplug. Incase anyone know plz leave some idea. Thank you for the time. The manga name is hikoukai benjo in no maku.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 kok.jpg     22koko.jpg     23jdbsk.jpg   
Looks like slow death to me.
But yes, I have seen the item used as the nose plug in the first frame.
Even if it's NOT the one shown in the picture, it's nothing but a small water ballon stuffed into the nose then inflated.
Easy to make, but hard to control.
About the inflatable ear-plugs - I think they will not cut off the external sounds, as expected. My double-layered inflatable latex hood amplifies external noises and sounds when inflated 😁
(14 Sep 2016, 15:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks like slow death to me.
But yes, I have seen the item used as the nose plug in the first frame.
Even if it's NOT the one shown in the picture, it's nothing but a small water ballon stuffed into the nose then inflated.
Easy to make, but hard to control.

Well the nose plug can be use for breathplay. And thanx for the info will try use balloon. Seems legit.

(14 Sep 2016, 16:00 )Like Ra Wrote: About the inflatable ear-plugs - I think they will not cut off the external sounds, as expected. My double-layered inflatable latex hood amplifies external noises and sounds when inflated 😁

The ear plug might not cut the the external sound completely. But it might can be used for a fetish to block all of the possible hole in a human body. Haha. And if its not a trouble. May i know what kind of hood u mean? Sound interesting.
(14 Sep 2016, 16:21 )Kuroneko Wrote: But it might can be used for a fetish to block all of the possible hole in a human body
Aha, this is what the goal is! 😁

(14 Sep 2016, 16:21 )Kuroneko Wrote: May i know what kind of hood u mean?
https://www.likera.com/eq/masks/infhood1.php This one... Now I need to find out what company I bought it from. I remember that I exchanged mails with Elena.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! 😉
(14 Sep 2016, 20:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Sep 2016, 16:21 )Kuroneko Wrote: But it might can be used for a fetish to block all of the possible hole in a human body
Aha, this is what the goal is! 😁
(14 Sep 2016, 16:21 )Kuroneko Wrote: May i know what kind of hood u mean?
https://www.likera.com/eq/masks/infhood1.php This one... Now I need to find out what company I bought it from. I remember that I exchanged mails with Elena.
Oh, and welcome to the forum! 😉

Lewl that hood look awesome. That shud be enough fun for her. Now just need to find where i shud find it. Found something similar like it. But didnt think its the right one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_2016-09-15-10-50-23.png   
As far as I remember I bought it here:

http://www.latexas.com/en/Unisex/Masks/I...060mm.html

But the price was lower, and the owner's name is Alla, not Elena 😁
(15 Sep 2016, 15:14 )Like Ra Wrote: As far as I remember I bought it here:
http://www.latexas.com/en/Unisex/Masks/I...060mm.html
But the price was lower, and the owner's name is Alla, not Elena 😁
Thanx the thickness is really tempting me. Quite love a thick latex. Too bad my latex suit only 0.4mm. Cant find a cheap thick latex suit. Either way I will put it in my wishlist. Lewl i aeady feel aroused just by thinking it -.-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is something you have to try in self bondage? Lancer 5 1,685 19 Apr 2023, 13:02
Last Post: TieUpTime

Contributors: Kuroneko (4) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (1)