Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

drozeno
DROZENO Women's bag 2024 new popular cross-body bag feminine leather Fanny pack
$204.36-66%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Rubber Mask Fetish Hood Custom Made Cosplay Headpiece Handmade Headwear S-LM267
$29.40-22%

manyjoy
Plastic Male Lockable Chastity Cage BDSM PU Leather Underwear Panties Anti-off Belt Gay Constraint BDSM Sex Toys for Men Gay
$7.76

bondage high heels
Sorbern Sexy Ballet Boot Slave Bondage High Heel New Metal Heeled Shoe Fetish Booties Zipper Front Slave Shoes Custom Colors
$249.26-37%

bondage restraints
YSJBM BDSM Bondage Gears with Fetish Dog Slave Crawling Knee Elbow Cosplay Costume for Couple Restraint Binding Harness Sex Toys
$7.22-3%

suspension bondage
NEW Leather Suspension Handcuffs Restraint BDSM Bondage Strap Keep Suspended Wrist Cuffs Sex Toys for Adults Sexy Shop
$76.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shibari harness photo how to thread
There was a series of post on here recently that had a load of photo sequences on how to tie various rope harnesses....
Ive searched.. but cant find it...

Can someone please give me a pointer?

thanks
That's a good reminder to create separate documents for all "new" techniques and place them under https://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php
Tied the harness and want the t-shirt? Then this could be for you...

tumblr_nac32mGQcT1s99c9po1_400.jpg   

..or like me and hopeless at knots, but still want the 'look'? 😁

MJ
Ha ha ha. I saw that the other day too... Random tshirt advert on FaceBook I think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY chain harness gagglover 12 13,869 16 Dec 2011, 21:55
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1)