Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Latex Bodysuit Metallic Shiny Catsuit Sexy Women Zentai Full Body Suit Costume Halloween Party WetLook PVC Leather Unitard
$86.79-9%

bondage hood
Exotic Adult Cosplay Games Hood Fetish Full Head Bondage Mask Hood for Men Women Halloween Party Role Play Leather Costume Black
$21.78-52%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$35.09

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.12-2%

transparent dress
Pearl Tulle Fabric By The Meter for Wedding Dress Skirts Hanfu Sewing Thin Cloth Lace Soft Mesh Yarn Summer Brocade Transparent
$16.94-43%

gjhond
Scrotum Pendant Stainless Steel Penis Restraint Lock Ring Chastity Device Penis Testis Exercise Ball Stretchers for Men BB97
$48.40-50%

larpgears
New Sexy Women Latex Shorts Latex Rubber Fetish Underwear Latex knickers S-XXXXL plus size
$52.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Blog updates
As this section of the forums says: Design, programming, errors, advices.
I remember when I was a user who didn't participate on the forum and I only visit the "blog" or the homepage after the "Enter" warning. I used to watch the articles about the blog, the "erection of the day" of some other random images that got my attention. That time I randomly post something on the comments of the blog entry because my english was worse back then (I'm still bad at english but not that much I hope). Now everytime I visit the site I just watch the last post from april. I know I'm not the administrator from the site and everyone have a job, family, school or something that takes time, but I remember the old days when I visited the blog every week if I have time and remember the site I used to watch the blog entries and give some ideas and start imagining scenarios or something related to a single entry and do some research about that blog entry.

It would be great to create blog entries from some forum post of some users (maybe the ones that have more "thank you") and just post those images, or videos, shop items, recommendations etc for the users who don't want to register on the forum and participate at least on the blog entries they will see a updated entry (maybe just copy paste from the post) and put it in a blog entry so they know that the site is alive and there are users contributing with ideas, recommendations etc. 

Maybe that was a previous try before on the site, but as a new user in this site, I know it's hard to post some fetish images to other because when I start posting some images I remember a made a post about "latex colors" or something like that and was a recopilation I did just for the site and share my best findings back then, I feel nervous about what others user will write about those images, but with time I'm glad to share some findings to other enjoy. 

It just a simple thought, I'm glad to contribute on the forum when I can I would like to see this forum grow more with more users, more post, image, recommendations etc. And it's weird (for me) to find a site that share this kind of material and great community, and this one have something that make me participate. Actually this is the only forum I participate and every week I found interesting findings on the forums. So it would be great to share some content if possible on the homepage for the users who are shy and only view the blog entries as I used to do that.

Thanks
In fact it's not a home page, but a blog, that I do not update as often as before. And the reasons for not posting are:

1- some kind of a confusion
2- paradigm shift
3- perfectionism
4- absence of free time

All four are related and interwoven. I prefer to keep things structured, grouped together, and tagged. Blog posts can be tagged, what is good. The problem is "user participation". The forum approach is better here, everybody can participate, provided everybody follows the topic. Just in case, it is possible to anonymously upload images in the blog comments, but it's quite difficult to "follow the thread". So nowadays I keep the blog for special cases (like the Streams), personal posts, and my own adventures.

From the technical point of view, the forum software is faster, than the blog one. And the blog theme should be rewritten.

For years I've been asking if anybody wants to post in the blog under his or her own nick (it's possible to create own blogs within the context of the main one), but I got no response, so there is no interest.

In other words, my goal is to move the "whole project" from "one man show" to "community" and "automatically generated content".

All ideas are welcome 😉
(17 Nov 2015, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote: For years I've been asking if anybody wants to post in the blog under his or her own nick (it's possible to create own blogs within the context of the main one), but I got no response, so there is no interest.

I didn't know that, so what you are saying is that whatever user who wants to share their stories, images, collections whatever you could create a blog for the user and then their post will apear in the main blog (www.likera.com/blog/wp) and the visitors will see those blog entries?

And the automatically generated content sounds great, is there a tool with the forum and blog to link relevant content?
Hope others users give feedback what they would like to see or if they are happy with only the forum is fine too.
(18 Nov 2015, 05:04 )madboyevil Wrote: whatever user who wants to share their stories, images, collections whatever you could create a blog for the user and then their post will apear in the main blog (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp) and the visitors will see those blog entries?
Yes, it's possible

(18 Nov 2015, 05:04 )madboyevil Wrote: And the automatically generated content sounds great, is there a tool with the forum and blog to link relevant content?
Check, for example, the RSS streams: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/c...aggregator
Ok, that's why the change.
I too, remember visiting Ra's Blog just to see what's new. And I did some posting there as well. But then, a change was made and it seen to me that the site died. I think what caused that was the japanese comic book that was posted Ra's Blog just stop. Dead. Nothing. Then there was something called streaming or something that showed up. Then a name change and a rework of the site.

What I really missed is the Random pictures that pop up gust to the right of the comment and then the eBay search.

Now I'm in the forum, and I must say it is better, but I like the blog when it was updated often with a photo set.

Ahh, the good old days.

sigh
(18 Nov 2015, 15:56 )Tinker D Wrote: What I really missed is the Random pictures that pop up gust to the right of the comment and then the eBay search.
Mmm... they are still there.... Unless you are using HTTPS instead of HTTP to connect to the site. This is what I see:

Screenshot-likera-blog-01.png   

(18 Nov 2015, 15:56 )Tinker D Wrote: but I like the blog when it was updated often with a photo set.
OK-ok, that means I need to rethink my time again 😁
(18 Nov 2015, 16:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Nov 2015, 15:56 )Tinker D Wrote: What I really missed is the Random pictures that pop up gust to the right of the comment and then the eBay search.
Mmm... they are still there.... Unless you are using HTTPS instead of HTTP to connect to the site. This is what I see:

(18 Nov 2015, 15:56 )Tinker D Wrote: but I like the blog when it was updated often with a photo set.
OK-ok, that means I need to rethink my time again 😁

Personally I recognise the time issues - I wish I had more time to play and needed less time to work! 😟

On balance a healthy forum with many postings from lots of people is more interesting to me than a single person posting on a blog.

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy those long overdue images and stories that Ra posted in a 'teaser' months ago... hint, hint! 😋

MJ
Yes, I know that they are still there, but I don't go to your Blog very often.
In fact, I think the last time I went there was like 4-5 months ago?
And nothing seem to have change.
Now please, don't get me wrong, you have a fantastic site, and I love you for it. I also know that site must gobble up a lot of your time. I know that for me, when a new idea pops into my head, my last project gets push back on the back burner in favor of the new project.

So, keep up the good work, and keep wearing your hoes.

Tinker D
(18 Nov 2015, 16:40 )Tinker D Wrote: I also know that site must gobble up a lot of your time.
You bet... All weekends are almost entirely eaten up by various admin/troubleshooting/web-design tasks, and I think I've made a very serious progress. Yes, I love this stuff, but I have no time for naughty thoughts anymore, let alone posting 😁
Then take the weekend off, find a quite spot, do a self bondage binge.
Then you can tell us all about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Blog is partially working Like Ra 0 4,335 30 Jan 2009, 01:16
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (3) , Tinker D (6)