Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
In Stock 51cm Anime One Piece Figures Shanks Monkey D. Luffy Action Figures Legacy and Bondage PVC Model Collection Toys Gifts
$777.65-28%

vatine
VATINE 10 Speeds Wireless Remote Control Anal Beads Vibrators Prostate Massager Dildo Vibrators Adult Products For Men Women
$18.84

larpgears
Latex Mini Dress Sexy Lingerie Rubber Fun Fancy Dress Exotic Apparel Costumes Catsuit
$32.86-25%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy bodysuit High Neck Long Sleeve jumpsuit Unisex Crotch Double End Zipper Leotard
$96.80-25%

yizyif
Kid Girls Ballet Dancewear Workout Gymnastics Outfits Sport Bra Crop Tops with Pants Leggings Set Child Fitness Yoga Outfits
$147.67-20%

bondage leotard
New 2019 Hot Sexy Black Vinyl Catsuit Lingerie Fetish Sleeveless Long Erotic Leotard Lace Up Hollow Out Bondage Bodysuit Teddies
$30.40-7%

gaff panties
Crossdressing Transgender Silky Underwear Ladyboy Hiding Gaff Panties Lingerie Transgender Pseudo-Girl Cross-Dressing Knickers
$52.03-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Measurements for women (possibly men too) made to measure products
I found this video that demonstrates how to measure body parts for made to measure products (catsuits specially) with a model included (with latex of course). Maybe this could help for the new people who wants to buy a catsuit. For me was a great discovery, I don't have the option to buy a catsuit made to measure, and hoping one day I'll put to practice this. 
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ye-bL92BI
[/video]

Hope this helps someone.
Latexcatfish have an equivalent 'how to measure for a man' video too.
I think the channel name is 'Helena Chang'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex underwear too tight? madboyevil 5 5,466 09 Jan 2016, 02:57
Last Post: madboyevil
Hand made latex clothing for sale Caddok 0 2,819 19 Jan 2012, 22:36
Last Post: Caddok

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (1)