Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
New Women Elastic Shapewear Girls Banquet Travelling Waist Trainer Ladies Belly Control Modeling Corset Girdle Underwear
$2.94-1%

qiui
Full Automatic Water Bath Vacuum Pump Enlargement Penis Electric Masturbation Cup Delay Growth Training Penis Spa Sex Machine
$31.17-50%

latex zentai
Lady Sexy black PVC Hollow Out Faux Leather Latex Zentai Catsuit Wetlook Jumpsuit Erotic Lingerie PU Bodysuit Club wear overalls
$12.09

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy briefs sexy solid lustrous bikini smooth high waist tights oil silky Sports shorts shaped gymnastic underwear
$51.62-69%

ballet high heels
Hot Two Toe Yoga Socks Silicone Non Slip Quick-Dry Pilates Sock Foot Heel Cotton Ventilation Ballet Dance Sock for Women Fitnes
$3.24

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Sexy Black Sleeveless Leotards Open Back Spandex Turtleneck Ballet Leotards Dance Tops Team Stage Performance
$24.18-39%

crossdresser silicone mask
Handmade Anime Face Fetish Masks Silicone Full Head Cosplay Kigurumi Lovely Doll Crossdresser Mask
$845.78-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

clothing security tags
I realized that security tags that stores clip lock) onto clothing as an anti-theft device should be easily pervertible. They are perfect for binding two layers of clothing together. Or maybe a piece of clothing and a thin strap. And some types even have a built in ink sack that will spill if you break it off without the key! Perfect as as a backup release.

I see that they can be purchased online along with a key for release. Has anyone played around with them?

I'm sure there are lots of great things you could do. They seem to have thick needles that can pierce clothing without sewing a buttonhole. So you could lock pants on at the waist, bind webbing cuffs to a strap, and other neat things. Almost like a segufix lock.
Good idea....
You could fix the release key at one end of a wall, and secure yourself at another location with an ice release.
Can fully be free until you've made the journey.

Only issue could be the big nails they use... Bit sharp if you slip while releasing.
This is a really interesting concept - I too would like to hear from anyone who's tried this in a self-bondage scenario

my primary questions are:

- how can you incorporate the 'tag' into your bondage?
- will it be strong enough to hold you in bondage? (I think this is probably not an issue, but is an obvious element)
- can the release be 100% certain (always a must for self-bondage)

Great thread, let's see where it goes 😁

MJ

Contributors: kittyfur (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1)