Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

XCKNY
XCKNY one piece swimsuit women Pu texture black swimsuit sexy tight one piece swimsuit beach swimsuit sports swimsuit
$84.41-68%

erection
3 Size Stainless Steel Metal Men Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$3.85

lip plump
Mirror Lip Glaze Water Transparent Lip Gloss Sexy Lip Plumping Liquid Lipstick Lasting Moisturizing Natural Beauty Lips Makeup
$2.40

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Akali Cosplay Costume Game LOL AKALI Women Cosplay Outfit Fullsets LOL Sexy Halloween Cos Costume
$198.00-68%

shapewear
Epligg Butt Lifter Shapewear Belly Flat Panties Seamless Shorts Trainer Women Sports Body Shaping Boxers Slimming Safety Pants
$6.79-4%

sexy
Sexy Women Lace Bra G-String Panties Nightwear Set Lingerie Underwear Sleepwear Open Crotch See Through Sexy Pajamas
$40.58-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Massage / Bondage bench
Does anyone know of a massage table that has an adjustable height and can also be used for bondage?  For example, the massage table would have parts around the arms and legs that would fold down and form a bench similar to this bench from Extreme Restraints.  Just looking for a combo table so I wouldn't have to have to buy both.  I would really like to give my gf massages but it would also be cool if I could fold it down and use the adjustable height to penetrate her at the most comfortable angle (or her penetrate me 😊)
Tattoo beds tend to have arm and leg rests that can move independently. And the whole thing can be set up as a flat bed, and is height adjustable too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   

Contributors: l8xlvr (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)