Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
U-Charmmore A-H Cups Realistic Crossdressing Silicone Breast Forms Huge Boobs For Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Shemale Cosplay
$163.35-60%

jialuowei
2023 New Summer 22CM Super High Heel Platform Sandals Metal Heels Open-toe Women's Pumps Sexy Fetish Party Pole Dance Shoes
$859.10-30%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-97) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

chastity cage
Free shipping Male plastic chastity cage cock ring lock bondage restraint device CB6000 CB6000s BDSM choose sex toy for men
$5.09

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone C Cup Bodysuit Short Version Crossdresser Costumes Drag Queen Man’s Transgender Artificial Tits Realistic Boobs
$847.00-49%

realistic mask kigurumi
(M25+ ABIGALE PLUS ) DMS Crossdress Full Head Breast Torso Cosplay Kigurumi Male To Female Silicone Realistic Mask Drag Queen
$1039.39-10%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Double Vibe Male Sextoy Prostate Rings Men Insert Anal Sex Sex Toys Powerful Man Vibrating Ring Women Vibrator Godemichets
$125.44-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Do It Yourself Lockable Butt-Plug
http://www.likera.com/eq/plugs/diy-plug-1.php
Related discussion: http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1331
Wow!

What an amazing idea - must give it a go

...waiting for weeks for it to set though - That will be hard 😟

I think I will try a version that allows for an enema as well - I think if I use a length of tube (such as the air-line for an aquarium) and ensure it is pushed into the 'teat' of the condom (and not tangled in the chain!) it could work.

I might also attempt to sculpt a flared base - will see how it goes and hopefully post some pictures 😁

Great stuff as usual - thanks Ra!

MJ

ps. 2-3 weeks of waiting!!!! Arggghhh how can I stand the torment? :twisted:
madjack Wrote:I think I will try a version that allows for an enema as well - I think if I use a length of tube (such as the air-line for an aquarium) and ensure it is pushed into the 'teat' of the condom (and not tangled in the chain!) it could work.
Actually, my first attempt to make my own butt-plug was the "DIY enema plug" you mentioned 😊
I used that special tube you can find in drug-stores - with round dead end and two opposite holes on the side. The plug was also quite long, around 25-30 cm. The idea was to use the plug to prevent leakage. It did not work as expected and later I bought a commercial enema plug (which also does not prevent leakage, btw, but much more comfortable) and inflatable enema plug which is not comfortable after 30 min of wearing but keeps everything inside).

So, nothing is perfect πŸ˜‰

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Butt plug reviews.... ltxrob 50 20,638 28 Jan 2024, 12:26
Last Post: PetraJane
Permanent butt plug idea Lancer 5 2,511 30 Jun 2021, 00:31
Last Post: Like Ra
Ouch!! - shock collar butt plug!! ltxrob 4 5,850 16 Jul 2015, 00:06
Last Post: ltxrob
A perfect dildo or a butt plug? Like Ra 4 11,702 25 May 2010, 19:25
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)