Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
5x5 4x4 Tens EMS Electrode Pads Gel Patch Stickers Electros Physiotherapy Body Massager Machine Nerve Muscle Stimulator Devices
$3.11-36%

electric shock silicone gag
With Suction Cup Vibrator For Clitoris Intercourse Thrusting Dildo Pocket Women's Sexishop Play Sex Artificial Penises Toys
$144.98-33%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Pu Faux Leather Women Skirt Rhinestone Elegant High Waist Leather Pencil Mini Length Skirt Pearl Fashion Streetwear
$7.54

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Cage Anti-off Device Elastic Band Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Ring Rope Sex Toys
$51.88-59%

leather pencil skirt
Soft PU Leather Skirts With High Waist Slim Hip Pencil Skirts Women Sexy Slim Tight leather Red /Black /Blue /Gray Skirts
$44.28

bondage hood
Hang Up Bondage Adjustable Leather Strap Hood for Men Women Couples Fetish Slave Role Play Erotic Restraints Sex Toys
$7.89-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Mail delivery issues
I've just discovered that the activation mails got rejected by web.de, because it thinks that the IP-address of the server is dynamic, what potentially can be used by spammers.

I logged a case for web.de. Let's see what happens.
Same problem:

gmx.net
gmx.com
myself.com
fantasymail.de
email.com
This is the same company behind, so no wonder.
I think I know what needs to be done. Experimenting now, but everything DNS related takes DNS TTL time 😁
Those who do not receive the activation mail - please send me a mail (see the Contact) with your username and your e-mail, and I will activate your account manually.

I hope I can do the next DNS change tomorrow. I wonder if it's the "not resolved" TTL or the usual one...
Another change:

"Reverse DNS changed. Please allow up to 24 hours for changes to take effect."

Still temporary, but it should fix the mail delivery for the time being.
The workaround works! I see the mail was delivered to myself.com and fantasymail.de!
Here goes web.de! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FIXED] Smilies issues madjack 10 276 07 Apr 2024, 06:35
Last Post: madjack
Testing new mail service Like Ra 3 22,016 04 Oct 2017, 22:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Internet Explorer 9 issues Like Ra 3 4,396 09 Jun 2011, 16:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (7)