Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.69

transparent pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

mens shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Hollow Out Fishnet Pantyhose Erotic Underwear Shiny Rhinestone See Through Stockings Sissy Lingerie Seductive Tights
$64.18-40%

telescopic masturbator
EASY.LOVE L Telescopic Masturbation Cup Inner Part Male Masturbator Interior Replacement Accessory Sex Toys for Man
$9.40

high waist faux leather
New Women PU Leather Pants High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Elastic Trousers Spandex Jeggings Streetwear S-3XL
$9.61-44%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Who's the artist?
Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

fibreglass.jpg   
(20 Nov 2014, 20:49 )culmor Wrote: Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

At first I thought this was by Ron Mueck, but though he has done something similar (see the image) I'm now sure it's not him - the one you found is smooth and stylised - Mueck's work is more realistic and almost grotesque in comparison.

dsc07864.jpg    - Ron Mueck

MJ
It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"
(21 Nov 2014, 11:34 )jtr765 Wrote: It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"

Great research! He also produced the very similar sculpture  002.jpg   

...Gosh! We are all being very cultural today 😁😁

MJ
Thanks to you all. Very erudite 😁

Although what a woman in a leotard has to do with singing frogs is anyone's guess. That said, I suppose it's no business of a publicly funded gallery to provide art we can understand...

wtf.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , jtr765 (1) , madjack (2)