Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Flocked Long Gloves Elastic Black Mesh Lace Leopard Transparent Zebra Pattern Thin Gloves Prom Costume Accessories
$20.55-20%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men and Women Shiny Transparent Ultra Thin Latex Zentai Nail fetishism Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$212.96-20%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Solid White Platform Wedges Sandals Women Fashion High Heels Ankle Strap Ladies Open Toe Shoes
$31.50

crossdresser silicone mask
(B36) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Mayuzumi Fuyuko Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-11%

FRRK
FRRK Stylish Strap on Cock Cage Male Chastity Bondage Belt Device dia 37mm Penis Rings Strapon BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Man
$29.42-19%

SXXY
SXXY Fantasy Realistic Penis Sleeve With Scales Texture Liquid Silicone Soft Dick Enlargement Product For Men Delay Ejaculation
$64.32-59%

cosplay sexy
Japanese Cute Lolita Sweet Sexy Cosplay Anime Halloween Costume Night Club Fancy Dress Roleplay Uniform Maid Mini Dress
$44.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Checked yesterday in MediaMarkt how the site looks on iPad. Did not notice any obvious flaws with the exception of the "fixed" elements (menu). Still better than in IExploder...
On the way back from the office spent some time in Decathlon trying various swimsuits on. Even made a couple of photos (yeah, on-piece swimsuits and shiny pantyhose 😉

Strange, found nothing interesting. I think in this area the "interest" directly depends on the manufacturer/price. I like Speedo. Nothing beats my water-polo hydrasuit. My daughter's swimsuit (also Speedo) works like tight karada. Found nothing close in Decathlone. Even size XXS.
Sorry guys for keeping you waiting. Very busy at the moment.

Another teaser for you:  ses69dt_014456.jpg   
Meanwhile, have a look at this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7968 at let me know what you think.
Went to bed at 6:30, got up at 13:30. We are wasting so much time on sleeping... 😉
Sat. 18.30: After a day of hard work I'm going to take a nap on my couch.
No rubber, no bondage, just sleep.
Well deserved, well spend quality time.
And if I'm lucky, maybe have a pleasant dream of Like Ra, desperately trying in vain to wriggle out of a much too tight selfbondage pantyhose singleglove.
Hmmmmmm....
Haiku?

In shiny hose and single-glove
You're left alone to moan and struggle
Futile...Too tight...

DSCN1647r.jpg   
A couple of hours ago got back home after visiting my friends (was wearing shiny pantyhose and Speedo water-polo hydrasuit under t-shirt and capti).

But before been to a big DIY store (Hornbach) and bought some stuff to experiment with lockable clothes.

04:23 Still editing photos. Then description. That means - no new session.

Haiku?

A tight swimsuit keeps hose up
I'm starving for butt-plug and gag
Futile. Too tired ...
6AM ... bed time ...

DSCN1658r.jpg   
Haiku?

No teasers work for me today
Gave all my energy away
What for?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 205 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,852 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,373 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra