Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Ultra-Thin Oily Silk Stockings Thigh-High Socks Oil Shiny Seamless Invisible Stockings Over the Knee Stocking Tights
$4.09-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

stainless steel penis
Electro Shock E stim Penis Ring Cock Rings Electrosex Toy Gear Accessories
$9.12

latex one piece
ONE PIECE Theme Birthday Decoration Balloon set Backdrop Banner Cake DecorativeTopper Backdrop Hanging Childrens Gift Surprise
$160.02-20%

thierry bondage
Thierry Strict Bondage Collars with O-ring Fetish Choker Slave Necklace Sex Toys for Women,3 Colors
$4.44

Foreskin Corrector
New Men Sex Toys Silicone Glans Cock Ring Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Adult Male Penis Ring Stretcher Sex Shop 18+
$3.44-29%

anime fetish
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$217.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
Excellent, Kasior! Very sporty look!
me and one of my girlfreinds

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me.JPG   
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(11 Oct 2009, 19:41 )kasior Wrote: it's me 😉

BTW, what pantyhose are you wearing on the photos?
5 more. Including CD_Player in public:

mit-134.jpg     mit-135.jpg     mit-136.jpg     mit-137.jpg     mit-138.jpg   
(04 Nov 2009, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Oct 2009, 19:41 )kasior Wrote: it's me 😉

BTW, what pantyhose are you wearing on the photos?

me in blue tight... they are kunert elegance.

black tights is nur die
PIMP YOUR LEGS
I like nur Die Huft/Transparent. However the black version is not up to scratch - the look is a bit wooly.
Let's revive the thread. 5 more.

mit-139.jpg     mit-141.jpg     mit-142.jpg     mit-144.jpg     mit-147.jpg   
(03 Dec 2009, 03:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Let's revive the thread. 5 more.

I'm not sure if these are entirely on-topic, but they're excellent pics so I'll post them anyway. Here's what Astra-Q wears when he goes cycling:
. . .

and here is is as a showgirl:
. . .

He wears one pair of Wonderbum shaper tights, three pairs of ultra-sheer high-shine tights and two pairs of shimmer dance tights to get the effect apparently. Looking at the shine, they don't look like dance tights to me. I think they must be underneath the sheers. I'll try it and see.

There are many more pics on his Flickr page here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32184609@N00/
Amey has posted some new outdoor pics. If you look carefully at his neckline you can see he has tan tights under the white ones:
. . .

Here are some of his older pics with tights/gag/bondage/feminisation themes:
. . .

You can see many more of his pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameyalli-travesti/
Let's not forget this 😊
http://forcebewitya.deviantart.com/art/M...p-67370359
Yeah, it's a cosplay. Admittedly males are not very good at cosplaying this male character. Female ones look usually better. (For example, http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicatrus...055022243/)
(Though I am not sure whether the one above is male either. Heh.)

I have sometimes worn black cotton pantyhose under dark shorts in the public, usually when it is around 15°C.
It does seem to attract some glances, and I am uncertain of which type of looks those are.
Which is a shame, because it feels great and looks great in a completely non-fetishist way. (No photos, sorry.)
I may have hidden wishes to have a female body instead of a male one, but I do not identify as a crossdresser, because my gender identity is clearly male, and that's what I want to be in the society. (Which, incidentally is a combination that makes it mostly impossible to get a SRS. They all require a psychiatric evaluation that proves a gender identity different than the physical one.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 749 493,216 3 hours ago
Last Post: Stephanie9006
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,378 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,074 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,864 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,212 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra