Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Women Long Sleeve Rhinestone Ballet Dance Gymnastics Leotard Figure Skating Acrobatics Yoga Stage Performance Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$17.61-34%

urethral plug
WAKEWAY 7 Style Stainless Steel Hollow Urethral Plug Sounding Rod Penis Plug Beads Urethral Dilators Catheter Male Mastuburator
$2.54-2%

remote app vibrator
Bluetooth APP Anal Plug Vibrator Female Remote Control Clitoris Stimulator Metal Butt Plug Adult Supplies Sex Toys for Women Men
$11.16

transparent swimsuit
ALSOTO Fully Transparent Mens Swimwear Swimsuit Sexy Swimming Trunks Sunga Hot Mens Swim Briefs Maillot De Bain Boxer
$48.61

sex toy vibrator
APP Remote Contro Telescopic Anal Vibrator Prostate Stimulator Massager Delay Ejaculation Ring Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys for Man
$131.50

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Clitor Male Masturbate Machine Peninana Male Masturbated Hand Free Vagina Toy Men's Briefs Women Vibrator Sexdoll Vaginal
$66.38-34%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Women 30 Deniers Oil Shine High Waist Tights Glitter Pantyhose Open Crotch Multicolor Shiny Lustre Shaping Legs Dance Stockings
$5.90-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacbed Lines
i have a nice Vacbed with neck-opening and i use it for selfbondage.
I know.....its dangerous.....that guy from kink engineering....what if your release doesn´t work....blablabal...i know, but my constuction and release (magnetic valve und a special tube in ice construction as backup) work perfekt! And i did it many times!

Now my question:

My Vabed is out of 0,6mm strong Latex! I often got those lines (vacbed love bites) from the vacuum around my upper body. They don´t disturb me, but i don´t like the annoying questions: "OMFG...what is that!?! You have to go to the doctor! Now! It looks like you have a blood poisening!" Dodgy if you would know...😋

Have you any idea how i can prevent those lines??? I got a vacuum-pressure-switch on the pump that sucks the air out, but if i set it on minimum the vacuum is not strong enough to tie me down and if i set it a little higher i got those lines again!

i tried it with much lube... (felt good but i could move and i had lines Dodgy )
i tried it without lube (lines Dodgy )

i thought about buying a Zentai. Surely that would work but i want to feel the Latex!

Does it work with a Latex catsuit? I can imagine that you get lines to, if it doesn´t fit really perfect.... and i sadly don´t have one which fits really good...

any ideas......???
My first thought was - do not go "there" naked. A zentai suit (or pantyhose on legs and arms and a swimsuit) with would be a good solution, but if you want to feel latex, why don't you buy a latex suit? It should not be a latex zentai, it even should not be a catsuit. A latex surfsuit (Or a "closed" swimsuit) with separate gloves and stockings costs much less, but very effective.
Where can I get directions on how to make a vacbed

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , windjammer (1)