Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-33%

self bondage
Adult Games Erotic Accessories Handcuffs Sex Toys For Woman Couples Bdsm Bondage Restraints Women Ankle Cuffs Sex Adult
$2.81-34%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Real Vagina Telescopic Rotation Sucking Vibrator Blowjob Masturbation Adults Penis Sex Toys
$383.11

anal vibrator
Realistic dildo for women sex toys telescopic vibrator with female stimulator dildos vibrators big penis anal dildo vibrator
$19.28

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's Black Y-Back Camisole Biketard for Girls Gymnastics Leotards Spandex Sleeveless Unitards Bodysuit Class
$24.18-39%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-36%

rubber latex dress
Suitop nature latex rubber Exotic Dresses
$108.42-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Newbie here
Hi all,

I'm from the UK, not too far away from Manchester. I've been interested in self bondage for quite a few years but I've really got into it over the past 12 months or so. Picking up the genius of others with scenarios and timed release methods has really helped my interest in self bondage.

I'll see you all around the forum!
Welcome aboard! And please do not hesitate to share your experience!
Hi all.šŸ˜Š I thought that being new on here I should perhaps introduce myself. I am a long time tights/ panty hose encasement and bondage fan, although sadly, I have to rely on self-bondage for all my sessions. I enjoy multiple layers but find the bondage difficult after about three/four. Iā€™m also tall at 6ā€™4ā€ and can only really get on with the plus sizes of tights and stockings which can come a bit expensive!
And welcome to you too!
Hello to you both, I am a Newbie too šŸ˜Š

Look forward to chatting with you šŸ˜Š

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life. MNelimoJ 14 2,207 01 Jan 2021, 19:35
Last Post: MNelimoJ
Newbie LeotardLover 17 3,606 21 Feb 2020, 18:48
Last Post: LeotardLover
Newbie Gagme 1 914 24 Nov 2019, 00:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Newbie Nylonluv nylonluv 3 2,766 22 Aug 2017, 11:58
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,641 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee

Contributors: AliD (1) , GreenGiant (1) , Jaffy123 (1) , Like Ra (2)