Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Unisex Gay Sissy Men Women Elastic Waistband Short Skirt With Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-Line Mini Skirt
$14.54-29%

latex tights
Stocking Costume Black Mesh Fishnet Rhinestone Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Net Pantyhose Thigh High Knee Long Body Adult Socks
$3.39-50%

2022 chastity
2022 Hollow out 316 Stainless Steel Female Chastity Belt Anal Plug+Vagina Plug Dildo Masturbator Strap On Pants Chastity Device
$18.15

SXXY
SXXY Super Realistic Penis Sleeve For Men Dick Enlargement Silicone Soft Sex Toys For Adult 18+ Lifelike Cock Extender
$54.15-60%

qiui
QIUI Beat Pat APP Remote Control Electric Shock Slap Slave Electric Stimulation Spanking Adult Game Sex Toys For Women Couples
$196.02-40%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 59) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Girls' Frontline COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Cosplay Mask Kigurumi
$966.78-11%

anal
Japan Lubricant For Sex 200ml/300ml/500ml Sex Semen Viscous Lube For Couples Vagina Anal Oil Lubrication Intimate Goods Sex Toys
$6.22

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

New suit for 2014
What suit do you want for your 2014?
What do you mean? A catsuit? Bodystocking? Or anything else...?
What would I like?
I would like a catsuit made of suntan pantyhose,
thick to hide all hair, open feet, hands and face.
Also, add to that a body shaper that would
give me a waist of some form.

That's what I would love to have.
I've just started work on a Poison Ivy crossplay costume. There's no way I'll get all the cutting, gluing and accessorizing done this year so I suppose it counts as a 2014 project 😊

suit.jpg     customisation.jpg   

Always wanted a latex Shego costume too, I think that's the next priority.
(21 Nov 2013, 12:25 )B1u3 Wrote: What do you mean? A catsuit? Bodystocking? Or anything else...?
Anything that you want to wear
(21 Nov 2013, 15:47 )Tinker D Wrote: What would I like?
I would like a catsuit made of suntan pantyhose,
thick to hide all hair, open feet, hands and face.
Also, add to that a body shaper that would
give me a waist of some form.

That's what I would love to have.
Sounds great, but I just saw a lycra one like you said, not the pantyhose one.
(21 Nov 2013, 22:02 )culmor Wrote: I've just started work on a Poison Ivy crossplay costume. There's no way I'll get all the cutting, gluing and accessorizing done this year so I suppose it counts as a 2014 project 😊

Always wanted a latex Shego costume too, I think that's the next priority.
It looks really great, you should show it to us when you are done.
I want to buy this PVC catsuit for my girlfriend all the time. But she needs a short time to lose fat.

c6ecc76040f362816c4ad7a66736bcd5.image.330x439.jpg   
Oh, she donesn't need to lose fat, just needs a larger one!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A blubber suit ??? Tinker D 9 8,448 01 Dec 2017, 06:11
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Bobyao (1) , Culmor (1) , lilily (5) , Tinker D (1)