Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Kids Girls Dance Practice Costume Ballet Dance Crop Top with Booty Shorts Set Gymnastics Dancewear Running Gym Workout Swimwear
$113.27-25%

anal balls
Super big glass ball 40mm 50mm anal plug beads vagina training vaginal ball smart ball sex toys for Gay Women Men
$9.14-1%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$22.54

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

soronssy
Harajuku Men T Shirt Shiny Glossy Smooth Transparent O-neck Short Sleeve Tee Tops Fitness Streetwear Sexy Men Clothing Clubwear
$146.93-30%

zlatameer
Metallic Purple Latex Rubber Women Shirt Party Suit Back Zip with Puff Sleeves Handmade Costumes Clothing S-LSW014
$145.18-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I'm sick :(
Seems to be just a cold but it's undesirable nonetheless. Drinking tea with lemon and nectar while watching episodes of The Wire. Thankfully I have a good pair of support stockings that are keeping my legs and feet warm. Blowing my nose every 5 mins. I also get a nice sneeze every now and then - feels orgasmic at times. It's also comforting to be in a nice hot shower but I don't do this often as the landlords pay for the water. If the world ever runs out of a supply of mucus just give me a cold.
(04 Nov 2013, 08:48 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Seems to be just a cold but it's undesirable nonetheless. Drinking tea with lemon and nectar while watching episodes of The Wire. Thankfully I have a good pair of support stockings that are keeping my legs and feet warm. Blowing my nose every 5 mins. I also get a nice sneeze every now and then - feels orgasmic at times. It's also comforting to be in a nice hot shower but I don't do this often as the landlords pay for the water. If the world ever runs out of a supply of mucus just give me a cold.

Bummer!

I hate colds - they are so debilitating for such a simple bug! And self-bondage is off the agenda - have you ever sneezed or coughed when gagged? Nasty and almost scary ☹ Then you add in a snotty nose... YUCK!

Get well soon and why not try posting and surfing your way back to health 😁

MJ
And latex is also not a good match with cold. Though I always use a latex pillow case - my throat/lungs do no like what's inside of pillows (dust, mites, etc.)
I went through a period of finger gagging myself because I saw this MFX video called "Extreme Hands" and I kept on gagging myself and it would cause coughing. It was actually enough coughing that it started to hurt other parts of my body, like my shoulders and lower back. Anyway, yes I've coughed when gagged and under controlled conditions I find it stimulating but being sick with a sore throat is definitely not stimulating!

And as for latex I'm not a big latex fan. Typically when I wear latex gloves my skin breaks out on my hands so I usually wear Vinyl or Nitrile, depending on what's on sale. Mites freak me out - sometimes when I'm in bed I feel some kind of bite on my leg but then I look at the spot and there's nothing there. I need to research more on these mites and see if I can eradicate them somehow.
(04 Nov 2013, 17:47 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I went through a period of finger gagging
Just buy a long thin dildo. Something small like 12x3cm is perfect.
Wish you a speedy recovery!
(04 Nov 2013, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Nov 2013, 17:47 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I went through a period of finger gagging
Just buy a long thin dildo. Something small like 12x3cm is perfect.

I'm not quite certain that I'm hitting only the esophagus. I know what you said before but I'm just afraid of something snapping off and going down the wrong hole. Sometimes when I was gagging myself I was still breathing hence my concern - I don't think I could have been breathing if everything was sealed up properly.
The thing is, you do not even reach the place where the trachea begins. You need at least 20cm dildo to get to this point.
Well we'll see. Right now I'm not sure if I can purchase a dildo that would be long enough. I wouldn't feel comfy using a cucumber or carrot or anything that might break.
Make sure that the dildo is not thicker than 4cm. 3cm (3.5) is ideal.

Contributors: dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (7)