Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Ribbed Sheath Cock Enlargement & Extender Curved Penis Sleeve Stretchable Hollow Dildo Sex Toys For Men
$51.55-50%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

chastity cage
FRRK Steel Male Chastity Cage Mesh Lock Cock Cage Penis Rings Metal Chastity Belt Band Erotic BDSM Adult Sex Toys for Men 콕링
$48.25-20%

bondage body
Fashion Trend Women Body Harness erotic Bra Top PU Handmade Leather Belts Gothic Bondage Sexy lingerie suspenders chest harness
$22.98-75%

sexye doll
SEXYE Real Sex Doll Metal Skeleton Adult Love Doll Vagina Lifelike Pussy Realistic Big Breast Sexy Doll for Men Masturbation
$1208.79-39%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Clear PVC Transparent Pumps Sandals Perspex Stilettos High Heels Pointed Toe Womens Nightclub Zapatillas De Mujer
$40.56-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Ares Series Nude Men's Basketball Football Breathable High Brightness Tight Elastic Fitness Pants
$36.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Jeff Gord May 5th, 1946 - September 3rd, 2013.
RIP Jeff Gord, an inspiration to us all.
Great loss.
RIP
He was great
A sad lose to the scene - Gord was a creative genius and seemed to have an endless supply of willing damsels to fix into his deliciously devious devices.

He will be missed

MJ
Wow I just made a reference to House of Gord in a previous post. Dude passed away ? I always wondered if he really had hot ass chicks seeking a thrill by being in his videos or if he had to pay them an extreme amount of money for them to do the things they do.
http://www.scene-mag.com/jeff-gord-interview-part-1/
http://www.scene-mag.com/jeff-gord-interview-part-2/

Quotes I found interesting:

Gord Wrote:Originally none of them had fucking machines attached. I only started adding fucking machines when members and other people at the House of Gord asked me to. My interest in the bound female form does not have to include penetration or fucking for it to work form me. My main interest is tight bondage and objectification.

Quote:SM: Do you have any patents? Can you tell us about them?
JG: You can't patent a sex device in the USA. They stopped doing it years ago.

Quote:SM: Do you consider yourself a sadist?
JG: No. As John Willie said, I like to bother ladies, I don’t want to hurt them. All of my work is very tongue in cheek. I don’t go with the Master / Slave thing. I don’t consider I am superior to the female of the species. In fact I often think they are superior in many ways. My favourite saying is
"When God gave out the tools of life, he gave man a dick and physical strength;- then he gave women the rest of the damned toolbox"
Another interview with Jeff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fv=XqPb_rU7BP0
BTW, does anybody know what happened? 67 years is nothing these days. You even still have to work...
Princess Anne is kind of not looking at the camera...

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , mozesd (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2)