Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

anime bdsm
Sexy lingerie secretary uniform Cosplay costume sexy temptation teacher uniform erotic lingerie bdsm bondage sexy skirt g string
$36.05-57%

qiui
APP Controls Electric Shock Stimulation and Sexual Game Device BDSM Couple Long-distance Men's Chastity Cage Sexy Toys for Men
$664.23

inlzdz
Kids Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Tutu Dress Tunic Modern Ballet Dress Dancewear Sequined Beads with Fingerless Gloves Hair Clip
$237.90-42%

inlzdz
Kids Boys Glittery Sequined Vest Waistcoat Jazz Dance Performance Costume Choir Jazz Latin Sleeveless Party Festival Tops
$6.73-31%

panty girdle
3 Colors High Waist Brief Girdle Body Shaper Underwear Fashion Ladies Pure Cutton Slim Tummy Knickers Pants Underwear
$4.62-35%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)