Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Hot 3D Latex Hood Rubber Mask Closed Eyes Fetish Hood with Red Mouth Gag Plug Sheath Tongue Nose Tube Long and Short for Men
$34.71-19%

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$292.82-19%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Sheer Bodysuit Man Open Crotch Pantyhose Transparent Stockings Gay One Piece Jumpsuit Sissy Crotchless Full Body Stockings
$63.85

bondage corset
Harness For Women's Bustier And Corset Collar Halter Cage Sexy Lingerie Bowknot Suspender Belt Festival Rave Garter Gothic Style
$10.74-48%

Foreskin Corrector
2PCS S/L Foreskin Corrector Penis Rings Cock Ring Male Glans Expose Delay Ejaculation Cockrings Sex Toys For Men Adults Toys
$3.74-32%

ultrathin pantyhose
18colors Woman Sexy Tights Candy Color 10D Pantyhose Ultrathin Tights Women Seamless Spring and summer Long Stockings 2023 New
$2.76

transparent panties
4PCS Sexy Lace Panties Sexy G-String Thong For Women Transparent Panties Low Waist Female Underpants Underwear Intimates S-XL
$4.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Permit me to ramble
48 year old bondage and spandex fan, been into this stuff forever it seems. My sexuality began back in the '70s, the prime days of Lycra (I don't care for disco, but god do I miss that era sometimes...😋 )

Interesting thing about this blog is the similarities Like Ra and I seem to have - not only did I notice the post about "Perils of Batgirl" (I love the second of the stories!) but also "Nana to Kaoru", which I discovered about a year ago and instantly fell in love with. (What I wouldn't give for my own Nana!)
Hello and welcome!

viz ramble.jpg   
Welcome indeed! 😉
BTW, probably it's a good idea to create an "Please introduce yourself" thread and move all related posts to it.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , Uburoi (1)