Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024New Vneck Brassiere Female Cotton Underwear Set Women Seamless Bra Set Low Waist Panties Leopard Bralette Sexy Lingerie Set
$60.96-38%

sexy pantyhose
Japanese Style JK Tights Lingerie Hosiery Sexy Women Tights Pantyhose Over Knee Striped Patchwork Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose
$18.48

shibari
Creativity Waifu Shirt Hentai Otaku Tshirt Shibari Restrained Babe Hentai T Shirt Kinbaku Japanese Rope Bondage BDSM Shirt Tops
$66.07-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Harajuku Brown Fitness Autumn Playsuit Women Stitched Sporty Chic Long Sleeve One Piece Bodysuit Romper Basic Outfits
$32.67-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Shiny Handmade Chunky Block High Heels Height Increase Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 38 41 45 47
$108.75-38%

latex leotard
Latex Catsuit Womens High Cut Patent Leather Thong Leotard Sleeveless Ballet Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear Swimwear Swimsuit
$63.51-35%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Buckle Stitched Fitness Autumn Bodysuit Female Hooded Long Sleeve Zipper Basic Body Catsuit Outfits Romper
$35.09-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Device for Self-Mummification
I found a heavy parasol stand in the basement, which could be a nice stand for a roll of clingwrap. It is a simple stone plate with a vertical pipe to accomodate the rod of the parasol. The pipe is wide enough to accomodate the metal pipe of my vacuum cleaner. Put together, I got a vertical pole that is 1.10 m high, this is my stand for the clingwrap-roll. I used locking pliers as a stopper, to keep the roll at the top of this pole.

My idea: Wrap yourself directly from the roll. Alternatively, you can wrap the pole, and then walk around the pole while wrapping yourself.

There are four flaws:

It doesn't require enough force to pull the clingwrap from the roll, the wrap on the body isn't tight. I need to create friction between the roll and the pole, or a "break", that holds the roll so you can pull tight. That break must be very simple, since you can't use your hands.

The position of the roll on the tube is fixed. In order to wrap your legs, you have to move away from the pole and do some absurd movements to get the wrap there.

Once finished, you have to find a way to cut the wrap from the roll.

Can't be used in summer, if the stand is used on your balcony.

The good points:
Simple design, the components look perfectly harmless and unsuspicious.
The stand (my stand) is heavy enough to withstand quite some pulling without falling over.
Can be used with cloth or adhesive tape as well.

I also tried a single-glove wrap. The pole has a good height for this. Doing this off the roll isn't tight enough to keep the elbows together but I achieved a nice package. With wraps around the shoulders, there would have been quite a challenge to get out.

I think, wrapping the pole first is better than wrapping off the roll, because you can control the height of the film. And as long as there is enough film on the pole, you can pull tighter easily. Of course, you have to walk around the pole quite often, the circumference of the pole is less than 30 cm. Not easy once you have started mummifying your legs.

As long as the legs are free, you can step over the line of film between your body and the pole. This lets you create neater wraps around the shoulders or between arms and back (armbinder style).

Another technique when wrapping palettes is to let the film run through your fingers, creating long straps which are stronger than the flat film. Might be useful to tie your wrists or ankles. Of course, you would need a replacement for the fingers, once they aren't available anymore.

mummyall.jpg   
(09 Dec 2012, 13:34 )Strappado Wrote: The position of the roll on the tube is fixed. In order to wrap your legs, you have to move away from the pole and do some absurd movements to get the wrap there.
Very true. Hence I prefer the roll to move freely along the rod. Or use several rolls placed at different height. But I never used cling film/saran wrap yet, only sticky tape. I remember I found 10cm wide sticky tape in a very remote location. The wide tapes makes both bondage and self-bondage so much easier...
(09 Dec 2012, 13:34 )Strappado Wrote: Once finished, you have to find a way to cut the wrap from the roll.
Oh yes, this is another problem. You do not have this issues with sticky tape - you just twist around until the roll is empty.
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.

I came across this stuff today:
http://www.skyhi.me.uk/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=40
No idea what it's like, and I've no history with the vendor, but just thought I'd throw it out there encase (hehe) it offers something new.

/LLL
(18 Dec 2012, 18:25 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.

I came across this stuff today:
http://www.skyhi.me.uk/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=40
No idea what it's like, and I've no history with the vendor, but just thought I'd throw it out there encase (hehe) it offers something new.

/LLL

That's a nice price for "bondage wrap". I have used a thinner wrap, I think, it was 19 microns and it was hard to stretch it. I actually think, that for a real tight mummy, thinner wrap is better although it takes more layers to make it secure. Once I have used up my 190m roll, I will look for 7micron wrap. But I don't play with it often, it might take a while.
I might try this again soon. Not sure, if I told you about another method, that I tried. Actually, it was inspired by another thread on this forum: Instead of the pole, I stacked two drawer boxes (not sure, what the proper English term is, basically, what you usually have underneath a desk in the office) on top of each other. the original idea from the other thread was to use bottle-boxes. Then I wrapped the film around both for a while. Then I picked up the end of the film and started wrapping. For the upper wraps, I had to go down a bit, because the boxes weren't high enough. After that, the wraps slowly went down on the boxes and wrapped me nicely down to the knees. There was more film left, but it seemed to dangerous to hop around the boxes. Not only were my legs bound, I was also tethered to the lower box. The result wasn't bad, but the method needs some refining. For example, I have to make sure, that I cannot pull the upper box off the lower one. There is the trouble with the legs. And I could not get a clean wrap around the shoulders.
Mmm... I think a photo of the setup would help.
(09 Dec 2012, 13:34 )Strappado Wrote: The stand (my stand) is heavy enough to withstand quite some pulling without falling over.
BTW, where did you get the stand?
(04 Apr 2015, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Dec 2012, 13:34 )Strappado Wrote: The stand (my stand) is heavy enough to withstand quite some pulling without falling over.
BTW, where did you get the stand?

from our balcony 😁

It is a stand for parasols, concrete base and metal tube.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self mummification technique video helpless85 3 3,199 27 Sep 2020, 19:28
Last Post: Like Ra
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,472 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel
Modular selfbondage/bdsm device madscientist 18 18,811 10 Nov 2017, 10:08
Last Post: Max515
Problems with the selfbondage 'ring device' madjack 20 176,154 19 Mar 2016, 23:08
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Wrist Device straitlaced8b 11 13,782 23 Jan 2016, 22:59
Last Post: kittyfur

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Strappado (4)