Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$212.96-19%

headphone sleeping mask
5.2Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Sleep Mask 24White Noise Blackout Light Ice-Feeling Extra Soft Lining Sleep Eye Mask Ultra-Thin
$15.65

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy shorts sexy Oil solid lustrous pants bikini low-waisted glossy briefs can be worn outside glossy underwear
$51.01-68%

shibari
Distinct Simple Shibari Gadget with Silicone Rubber Band Rhinestone Nipple Clamp for Women Breast Tighten Ropes Erotic Sex Toy
$9.17-52%

ballet high heels
High Heel Ballet Shoes Necklace For Women Stainless Steel Cute Elegance Collar Necklaces Aesthetic Jewelry Collares Para Mujer
$2.02-30%

lobudek
Silver Mirror Sequins Short Gloves for Women Dancer Singer Stage Performance Accessories Dance Costume
$54.45-24%

transparent panties
Transparent Sexy Thongs Women Seamless G-Strings Panties Mesh T-back Underwear Lingerie Solid Color Temptation Intimates Briefs
$2.52

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Water only, no ice allowed
I am looking for new ways to use water as a time release.

Just because there may be no ice that can be found.

Any ideas? Idea
(14 Nov 2012, 20:20 )Tinker D Wrote: I am looking for new ways to use water as a time release.

Just because there may be no ice that can be found.

Any ideas? Idea

Look at my cold water bucket setup. As the bucket drains the weight is less, so a waited key would at some point become heavier and would come down from the ceiling or tree. I use 6 dripline that takes about 50 minutes to empty.
Yes, I saw that. 5 Gallons? That would last all nite in a single drip.

But, I would need a second bucket to catch some of that leaking water so it can turn on a device to keep me amused till the first bucket releases the keys.
(18 Nov 2012, 01:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, I saw that. 5 Gallons? That would last all nite in a single drip.

But, I would need a second bucket to catch some of that leaking water so it can turn on a device to keep me amused till the first bucket releases the keys.

depends on how big the hole is for the drip. standard raindrip hose would empty the bucket in 10 or 15 minutes. The water that comes out cold fill a second bucket that is sitting on a pressure swith. When the weight of the second bucket is enought to push down the switch your device would turn on. Lowes or homedepot have pressure switches for a few dollars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,925 28 Mar 2024, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,876 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Water Lock susanr 12 75,333 15 Nov 2012, 22:01
Last Post: Strappado
Newer and safe water release paul knight 1 4,829 15 May 2012, 18:44
Last Post: paul knight
Horse Bandages - not only useful for pony games Strappado 7 8,561 17 May 2011, 18:54
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , Tinker D (2)