Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
3 Types Foreskin Restoration Correction Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men Reusable Cock Ring Men's Ring Corrector
$3.21-4%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 New Loose Sport Suit for Women Hooded Coat Top and Elastic Waist Split-Side Sweatpants Casual Sportswear Set
$435.48-32%

wig hair
Kinky Curly U V Part Wig Human Hair No Leave Out Glueless Brazilian Deep Curly Wave U Part Human Hair Wig for Women 180% Density
$106.69-69%

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

app chastity
Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Qiui Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Control Cock Cage Accessories
$32.67-46%

bondage hood
Sexy Slave Mesh Full Head Mask Sex Toys for Women BDSM Bondage Restraint Fetish Hood Transparent Gimp Mask Exotic Accessories
$5.11

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Victorian Vintage Women Elegant Bandage Princess Mini Dress Girls Cute Y2k Aesthetic Punk Party Dress
$577.07-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

tieupgames, exciting?
Hey guys, most of you know tieupgames? Many fetish friends like to be tied up, that may be very exciting. But I never have the experience, if you had a try before, could you please tell me your feelings, I am interested?
Do you mean those children games? I found them very exciting, but I always managed not to get tied up, I had no trust in the others.

But it shows, that bondage is clearly beyond sex. I was fascinated by the idea of being tied up long before I even knew, what sex really is.

Feelings? I don't know. It can be exciting, arousing, frightening, soothing and disturbing at the same time, all aspects vary a lot on intensity. Why don't you try some self-bondage for yourself? Don't start with hand cuffs or - even worse - time locks. Use some simple rope, have safety scissors ready - those scissors with rounded ends and try some of the suggestions here:
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...-Beginners
Or get someone else to tie you up.

By the way, I am not sure, if many fetish friends really like to be tied up. There are so many fetishes that aren't even remotely close to giving up control.