Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay (/Thread-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-on-eBay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - TightSlip - 18 Dec 2018

(18 Dec 2018, 19:31 )Vixien Wrote:
(18 Dec 2018, 15:09 )TightSlip Wrote:
(18 Dec 2018, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Which  one?
Here it is:

Openable-Anal-Plug

Is this device safe ? Is it possibble to damage intestine tissue during closing operation ?

I was only going to use it within a rubber/latex sheath. Had the same thoughts!

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 18 Dec 2018

(18 Dec 2018, 19:31 )Vixien Wrote: Is it possibble to damage intestine tissue during closing operation ?
Sitting or, what is much worse, falling on the open inserted plug sounds scary ...

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - madjack - 19 Dec 2018

I'm surprised no one has commented on this lockable plug also on Aliexpress

HTB1twhRLVXXXXa7aXXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg thumbnail     HTB1zlqdLVXXXXcPXXXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg thumbnail     HTB1zqB5LVXXXXa2XFXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg thumbnail     HTB14r0OLVXXXXXjapXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg thumbnail   

It's certainly different and colourful, though not cheap - plus I'm doubtful of it's effectiveness and safety 

MJ

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 19 Dec 2018

Didn't noticed yet.
Yes, what if mechanism fail when plug is used ? Also not sure about effectiveness

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 19 Dec 2018

(19 Dec 2018, 20:29 )madjack Wrote: I'm surprised no one has commented on this lockable plug also on Aliexpress
50mm is not "that" wide - can be removed (I think 😉 ). Yet the design is promising. Add 2cm to the "locked" diameter, and it's a different story. Also about safety...

I still haven't bought any because they look either useless or too unsafe or.

RE: My first latex suit catsuit or outfit - Tinker D - 13 Feb 2019

8CEC21A4-A840-4F40-ABA7-D750B9868470.png thumbnail     10E9F751-E773-4632-A7E6-68DAC4F3DEC5.png thumbnail   
To continue, I bought this off eBay a month ago. I just love it . It took a while to figure it out, but it is a great toy to play with. I would like it a lot better if the cap was a condom that would unroll down the shaft and loop around the balls. I also bought the other version. But that didn’t do anything for me. And you couldn’t beat the price eather.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 13 Feb 2019

(13 Feb 2019, 02:55 )Tinker D Wrote: I bought this off eBay a month ago.
Link?

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Tinker D - 13 Feb 2019

Look on eBay under eBay: USB male penis plug

Still having trouble with links.

RE: My first latex suit catsuit or outfit - madjack - 13 Feb 2019

(13 Feb 2019, 02:55 )Tinker D Wrote: To continue, I bought this off eBay a month ago. I just love it . It took a while to figure it out, but it is a great toy to play with. I would like it a lot better if the cap was a condom that would unroll down the shaft and loop around the balls. I also bought the other version. But that didn’t do anything for me. And you couldn’t beat the price eather.

Fascinating device - very erotic. I agree that a 'condom' style would be better, especially with something to hold the device on your cock, such as the loop around your balls.

I love the idea of this, but confess that my attempts to use any kind of 'sounding' device in my urethra have met with abject failure. I've read all the posts about 'how to' and even sought advice on this forum, but I still find it impossible to insert anything in my cock. 

I've even drawn blood in my attempts; not a lot, but sufficient to cause me to throw away the urethral plug and vow 'never again'!  Shok

..but I still keep coming back to the incredible eroticism of having my cock 'plugged' and all those videos of people sliding in plugs and 'sounds' make me hungry to try again.

What am I doing wrong?  Help

MJ

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Tinker D - 13 Feb 2019

Well, for me, I have this thing about ANY thing being inserted in my body. I pass out just thinking about it. But this is so small, it can pretty much just slide inside with a little spit. It’s about as thick as a spegette noodle.
And, if you still feel it’s too long, just snip some off or remove it completely.
But it’s really easy to use and it’s cheaper than most sex toys.