Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay (/Thread-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-on-eBay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 23 Apr 2017

Ever wondered what Shiva lingams are for? ;P

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 23 Apr 2017

(23 Apr 2017, 14:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Ever wondered what Shiva lingams are for? ;P

I've found explanation....  "it brings our energy into vibration and harmony with Earth energy...."

for those who beleive into such kind

I actually mean one of the usage methods 😉

Hint 1: Shiva lingams have a perfect form.
Hint 2: They are called lingams.

😁

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 23 Apr 2017

(23 Apr 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: I actually mean one of the usage methods 😉

Hint 1: Shiva lingams have a perfect form.
Hint 2: They are called lingams.

😁

Ahhh....always something "kinky" on mind... 😊

"....According to Swami Sivananda, the view that the Shiva lingam represents the phallus is a mistake.[15] The same sentiments were also expressed by H. H. Wilson in 1840.[27] Diana Eck believes that translators of Shiva Purana erroneously translated linga as "phallic emblem". She compares the mistranslation "as inadequate as it would be an interpretation of the Christian Eucharist that saw the rite first and foremost as ritual cannibalism, eating the body and drinking its blood".[28]..."

And here's the classic representation of the "yoni" base for the "lingams" eBay: shiva lingam yoni 😉

"The lingam is often represented alongside the yoni (Sanskrit word, literally "origin" or "source" or "womb"), a symbol of the goddess or of Shakti, female creative energy. The union of linga and yoni represents the "indivisible two-in-oneness of male and female, the passive space and active time from which all life originates".

If it looks like a phallus, can be used as a phallus, and is a symbol of the masculine energy, then... 😉

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 06 Aug 2017

Stumbled upon this cock ring and two plugs

cock-ring_double_plugs-01.jpg thumbnail   

Do I understand correctly, that you are supposed to shove both bullets up your arse? Like ben-wa balls? Or the plugs are actually weights and should be dangling and ringing? 😁

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 06 Aug 2017

(06 Aug 2017, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Stumbled upon this cock ring and two plugs

Do I understand correctly, that you are supposed to shove both bullets up your arse? Like ben-wa balls? Or the plugs are actually weights and should be dangling and ringing? 😁

I think, the second,  but I don't understand why bullets bave different size. 

Just another non-usefull thing ?

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 25 Oct 2017

If one bag is not enough 😁 Double enema bag

double_enema_set_01.jpg thumbnail   

Or you can mix two liquids...

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2017

I was looking for something without a battery and found this very cheap, very powerful double USB vibrator with 10 programs

Vibrator-Waterproof-Vibrating-Double-USB-Powerful-10-Mode-01.jpg thumbnail     Vibrator-Waterproof-Vibrating-Double-USB-Powerful-10-Mode-02.jpg thumbnail   

There are some very frustrating programs 😁 Can be sticky-taped to a colour matching chastity cage above 😋

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Tinker D - 03 Nov 2017

So these can do things based on a file?
Or does the USB port just supply power?