Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay (/Thread-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-on-eBay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 21 Mar 2017

(21 Mar 2017, 10:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Mar 2017, 08:52 )Vixien Wrote: Hm,  LR, how to put link with a picture ?
Not sure what you mean... Like in Faceboog/G+? Not possible in MyBB. Just upload a photo 😉

Ah, my mistake. I don't know why I was thinking that if I click on piciture , link will take me to product. 

Like I'am for the first time here 😕

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - ltxrob - 21 Mar 2017

(21 Mar 2017, 10:44 )Like Ra Wrote: A variation of expandable butt-plugs but now with three leaves

Now that looks like it would be a filling sensation.
The 2 way one I have certainly won't let go by accident.
I wonder what the folded up dimensions are?

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 23 Mar 2017

Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

Anal-Sex-Toys-For-Soft-Silicone-V-Port-Anal-Plug-SM-Toys-Opening-Butt-Plug-Anal.jpg thumbnail     Anal-Sex-Toys-For-Soft-Silicone-V-Port-Anal-Plug-SM-Toys-Opening-Butt-Plug-Anal.gif thumbnail    - the second image is very funny animated

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - ltxrob - 23 Mar 2017

(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

- the second image is very funny animated
The ridges round the neck look like they will provide some interesting sensations...

And the animation is genius!! Ha ha ha!!

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - madjack - 23 Mar 2017

(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

I am intrigued and eagerly await your report on how these actually feel when inserted - although I'm betting they feel nothing like the animation! Lol

MJ

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 23 Mar 2017

The next step should be adding a motor inside to make the animation real. I've aeady seen a V-plug version with a vibrator.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - ltxrob - 23 Mar 2017

(23 Mar 2017, 21:23 )madjack Wrote:
(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

I am intrigued and eagerly await your report on how these actually feel when inserted - although I'm betting they feel nothing like the animation! Lol

MJ
I have one very similar. They are amazing.!!
Leaves you feeling full without being stuffed to the brim
They are by far the easiest to retain... in fact they require some effort to remove... defo will not fall out by accident!!
There is a sort of clamping sensation between inside and out... similar to if you put a finger in your mouth and pinched your cheek with your thumb on the outside, but over a much wider area.
I find that after a while and you've moved around a bit they sort of settle in the deepest and widest shape. When that happens I feel it stimulating all kinds of nerves and leaves me with regular shuddering sensations.

Highly recommended!!

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Tinker D - 24 Mar 2017

Looks like it's chomping at the bit or s**t.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - BoundWolf - 24 Mar 2017

(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote:  [Image: post_2_1490285694_e8dfc7008c122fa02d35f7...Ak588k.gif]   - the second image is very funny animated
Feed me, Seymour!
[Image: g3m7b.gif]

seymour.gif thumbnail   

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 29 Mar 2017

Maybe  we can organize kind of a exchange, here on forum ?  I think many of us have some "wrong order/shipment/size/color/material " stuff ?