Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay (/Thread-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-on-eBay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 19 Jul 2016

(19 Jul 2016, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: That will be because of the path of least resistance.
Yep. And since the outputs are obviously connected in parallel, having two devices (better with different characteristics/patterns for more fun) is necessary.
(19 Jul 2016, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: Never thought I'd use the electronic principles of a resistive ladder when talking about zapping your genitals and bum!
Ohm's law is Ohm's law, regardless the application. I hope we have a resistive load (with a variable resistance, though) and the frequencies are not that high to use (more) complex equations. Though the effect of different frequencies can clearly be felt 😁

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 20 Jul 2016

I have 2 channel  TEENS with separate regulation for each channel.  So far I didn't use it to "play games".  After reding this experience, I have urgent need to order "appropriate  add on"

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 08 Sep 2016

Just bookmarking  this toys store   New arrivals look very interesting and promising. I'm thinking about buying new chastity cages (check out the new locking system) and V-shaped butt-plugs.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 20 Sep 2016

Interesting design: utimi glass dildo

utimi_glass_dildo-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 08 Dec 2016

Bookmarking: eBay.com store: wholesale-shop-newideaBDSM-c0m The prices for chastity devices, plugs and sounds are even lower than on Aliexpress.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Tinker D - 25 Dec 2016

Just saw this butt plug on eBay.
Here is the Discription.

butt plug

For many people who cannot control the discharge of faeces, the anal plug offers a compelling advantage: control. The Peristeen Anal Plug is made of polyurethane foam and wrapped in a water-soluble film so that the size of the plug is reduced to that of a conventional suppository. The string is made of gauze and is firmly attached to the anal plug. These two features make it easy for the user to insert and remove the plug.

The anal plug is inserted just like a suppository. The foam has been compressed to a small size and coated with a water-soluble film. When the film is exposed to the warmth and moisture of the rectum, it dissolves leaving no residue and the plug then expands to 3 to 4 times in size (from approx. 13mm to about 45mm) once inside the rectum conforming to the shape of the rectal cavity and protecting against leakage.

In approx. 30 to 60 seconds, uncontrolled loss of solid stool is completely prevented for up to 12 hours.

By protecting against leakage, it frees users from involuntary discharges and odours, not to mention embarrassment and the anal plug gives you the confidence to participate in activities where you need to feel secure, such as while swimming or jogging.

Because of its small size, the anal plug can easily fit into your pocket or handbag. It cannot be seen by others as it is worn inside.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 26 Dec 2016

Yep, seen it, and had similar thoughts ;P

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Tinker D - 26 Dec 2016

Yea, I'm getting two of them.
See if it works for me.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 21 Mar 2017

(21 Mar 2017, 08:52 )Vixien Wrote: Hm,  LR, how to put link with a picture ?
Not sure what you mean... Like in Faceboog/G+? Not possible in MyBB. Just upload a photo 😉

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 21 Mar 2017

A variation of expandable butt-plugs but now with three leaves

flower_butt-plug-01.jpg thumbnail     flower_butt-plug-02.jpg thumbnail     flower_butt-plug-03.jpg thumbnail     flower_butt-plug-04.jpg thumbnail     flower_butt-plug-05.jpg thumbnail