Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Selfbondage photos and videos - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Selfbondage photos and videos (/Thread-Selfbondage-photos-and-videos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Selfbondage videos - Tinker D - 03 Nov 2014

I thought I saw a small set of scissors at the beginning of the video.

RE: Selfbondage videos - Like Ra - 11 Jan 2015

Not sure why to wind the rope around the arms. This is the Chinese way of tying arms behind the back:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMvhV2FAPfY

How to make the knot above:

youtube.com/watch?v=h22D2C3_Xos

RE: Self-Bondage photos - madjack - 10 Feb 2015

WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING

Stop DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME Stop

But.... I can't help but find this image very interesting

16163946075_a96c450591_o.jpg thumbnail   

I'm not 100% on this, but in my imagination she's bound herself in such a way that only when the water has filled the bottom drum will she be able to reach the key to her cuffs. However there is a catch, to reach the key she will have to work against the noose... move to the key and tighten the rope... what's a girl to do?

Stupid and very dangerous and never, ever, to be tried on your own - but strangely erotic

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage photos - Like Ra - 10 Feb 2015

(30 Aug 2014, 12:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12231] - love the suspended hogtie
I wonder what the release was...

RE: Self-Bondage photos - Tinker D - 12 Feb 2015

Picture seems a bit wrong to me. If you look at where the ropes are touching the skin, shouldn't the ropes be digging in a lot more?
Also, how long can he keep his head up?

RE: Self-Bondage photos - madjack - 12 Feb 2015

(12 Feb 2015, 00:04 )Tinker D Wrote: Picture seems a bit wrong to me. If you look at where the ropes are touching the skin, shouldn't the ropes be digging in a lot more?
Also, how long can he keep his head up?

The guy seems genuine - check out the full set of his images here at DeviantArt
I think he uses electric winches for the suspension sessions, but he does some awesome hogties too.

Couple of points - if you look carefully his wrists aren't tied very strictly and his photosets are not all self-bondage

MJ

All I got from the site was that circle with a bar across.
Ok, I'll buy that there a second person doing the photo shoot, and also just in case something goes wrong.
I guess it's with females that the ropes dig a bit deeper.

Other than providing a link, I wonder if a video can be stored on this forum.
Something I should ask Ra.

RE: Self-Bondage photos - Like Ra - 08 Mar 2015

(12 Feb 2015, 16:20 )Tinker D Wrote: Other than providing a link, I wonder if a video can be stored on this forum
No, unfortunately not yet. There is no infrastructure, suitable for uploading big files.

RE: Self-Bondage photos - Like Ra - 08 Mar 2015

The alternative is using the animated GIFs ;P

self-gagging-01.gif thumbnail     self-gagging-02.gif thumbnail