Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-General)
+---- Forum: Self-bondage shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-shopping)
+---- Thread: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds (/Thread-Self-bondage-items-on-eBay-interesting-finds)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 11 Sep 2017

I think I see two "things" on both sides of the nose. Also, I wonder if there are internal sleeves.

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 11 Sep 2017

In my search of perfect cuffs, I bought these ones:

handcuffs-01.jpg thumbnail     handcuffs-02.jpg thumbnail     handcuffs-03.jpg thumbnail     handcuffs-04.jpg thumbnail     handcuffs-05.jpg thumbnail   

I was working from home when I decided to try them on:

IMG_6304_legcuffs_shiny_pantyhose.jpg thumbnail   

but then was stuck on several troubleshooting calls for several hours. All this time I was "legcuffed" and I did not feel any pain or discomfort. The cuffs are quite light, yet rigid. I've got the "ankle-sized" cuffs, but the chain should let you lock and unlock handcuffs behind the back - just lock the cuffs as close to each other as possible, while being able to twist your hands and fingers to insert and turn the key.

Considering the price they receive my highest recommendation!

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Vixien - 12 Sep 2017

Looks very interesting. How the pantyhose "dealing" with those cuffs ? 
The joints on the cuffs seems to be very dangerous  for a sensitive material

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 12 Sep 2017

I did not notice or feel any "snags" or "catches", so they should be OK.

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 25 Oct 2017

Interesting shape. Mushroom penis gag

mushroom_gag-01.jpg thumbnail     mushroom_gag-02.jpg thumbnail     mushroom_gag-03.jpg thumbnail   

Locking corset - Max515 - 03 Nov 2017

A locking corset. Underbreast, so it must be good for men, too.
Same seller also has locking ballet boots.

I don't usually buy from outside EU, because I must go to a customs inspection when the package arrives. A bondage corset might be ok if there are no padlocks in the package, but I'll never order ballet boots from outside EU!

RE: Locking corset - madjack - 03 Nov 2017

(03 Nov 2017, 11:13 )Max515 Wrote: A locking corset. Underbreast, so it must be good for men, too.
Same seller also has locking ballet boots.

I don't usually buy from outside EU, because I must go to a customs inspection when the package arrives. A bondage corset might be ok if there are no padlocks in the package, but I'll never order ballet boots from outside EU!

Looks very tight and the option to lock on is very interesting - good find

MJ

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 12 Nov 2017

(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1465300128_3d6b130a83181dd85eeca9..._thumb.jpg]   [Image: post_2_1465300128_79db1c016f49b105d8725a..._thumb.jpg]  

This single-glove bondage leotard can be bought here for only 13 euros.

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 13 Nov 2017

Thanks to the Anon comment in the blog!

There is  a sukumizu version of the armbinder swimsuit:

armbinder_single-glove_bondage_swimsuit_sukumizu-01.jpg thumbnail     armbinder_single-glove_bondage_swimsuit_sukumizu-02.jpg thumbnail     armbinder_single-glove_bondage_swimsuit_sukumizu-03.jpg thumbnail     armbinder_single-glove_bondage_swimsuit_sukumizu-04.jpg thumbnail     armbinder_single-glove_bondage_swimsuit_sukumizu-05.jpg thumbnail     armbinder_single-glove_bondage_swimsuit_sukumizu-06.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds - Vixien - 13 Nov 2017

(13 Nov 2017, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Thanks to the Anon comment in the blog!

There is  a sukumizu version of the armbinder swimsuit:
Is the linik correct ? Seems to be the same version of the armbinder ?