Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage (/Thread-Total-latex-encasement-latex-mummification-bondage)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2012

OK guys, now let;s think how you can combine such beautiful things with inescapable self-bondage with a timer.

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - encased - 29 Mar 2012

(29 Mar 2012, 22:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Mar 2012, 18:04 )encased Wrote: Myself in an airtight latex sack:
Is it a 0.25 or 0.4mm version?

0.25. I've become obsessed with thin latex over the last couple years for some reason. I really wish you could buy thinner(latex surgical glove style) latex sheeting by the metre. But I guess it's just too thin be even worthwhile.
(29 Mar 2012, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Here's an eBay link for such bags. I'm seriously going to buy one this year:

Search eBay DE: latex (vacuum,vakuum)

These suits have a self-closing vacuum cleaner connector.

There looks to be alot of excess and saggy latex on those bags in the leg area. The ones from cover4u are completely form fitting and(to me anway) more aesthetically pleasing.

The "self-closing vacuum cleaner connector" aspect sounds interesting though...

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 30 Mar 2012

(29 Mar 2012, 23:13 )encased Wrote: 0.25. I've become obsessed with thin latex over the last couple years
I love thin latex, unfortunately it does not sustain any additional loads like zips, ropes, shoes, buckles and even moist.

(29 Mar 2012, 23:13 )encased Wrote: There looks to be alot of excess and saggy latex on those bags in the leg area.

Yes, because "one size fits all" 😁 Also the latex is thicker and the idea is in sucking the air out. Then the sack fits like a vacuum bed.

Inescapable self-bondage is also possible here, because air will eventually find its way in.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6CMs16_fs
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUyfBvGFUBo
[/video]

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - stucklord - 02 Apr 2012

(30 Mar 2012, 02:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6CMs16_fs
[/video]

I have this one, from their ebay auction. They are very nice, but not as shown in the video. mainly they changed the way air is removed from the bag. It is now is made for a vacuum pipe to be attached to the "one way valve" in between the shins. it works as long as you don't move your legs. That is until I found a one way water pressure test found here in an american hardware store check valve socket Add some duct tape and viola, a truly airtight solution.

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2012

(02 Apr 2012, 23:20 )stucklord Wrote: Add some duct tape and viola, a truly airtight solution.
How long does the sack keep vacuum with this valve?

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - stucklord - 02 Apr 2012

haven't found out yet, but i from what i could tell, it would be a while. I'll need more testing. 😉

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Strappado - 18 May 2012

I got a "saunabag" as offered here: Search eBay DE: saunasack
It took me a while to get it on, even by using a lot of talcum. After stripping naked, I put my feet in, pulled up slowly to my hips. Then I kneeled down and pulled the bag around the legs, stretched the part I was kneeling on, to have more material for my torso. The opening looks tiny, and it took me a while to get that far. Then I slowly pulled the opening up and inserted my right arm. From the inside, I tried to pull up the opening further. Left arm in too, then it was easier, it actually "snapped" tight around my neck after a little while. I then pushed one hand out a little again, bent forward and let some air out.

I tried various positions, of course always with bent knees. Eventually, I tried to push out some more air. The opening is airtight around the neck, so this comes close to a partial vacuum. When separating my legs, it sucked tight around my upper body and vice versa. It is also amazing to see, how every shape protudes through the latex, especially fingers, hands and penis. This was quite enjoyable for perhaps 30 minutes.

Eventually, I decided to leave the bag and sat upright again. I can't remember the exact circumstances, but I heard "poof" and got a cold back, the latex was torn. I now have a latex bib and another piece of quite useless latex. I found a tiny stone with sharp edges, that might have caused this. Or it could have been just a bit too much stretching. I found some traces from a similar stone near the place where the latex broke. Hard to tell, I am not an expert.

Ok, I got a latex bib now which could serve as a seal to something else. Actually, I know, that I can get my whole body through, so I could attach a body bag. Or simply wear it for pleasure. I am not an expert, but I think, the material was fine. Perhaps, I will order a larger version of this bag. This one has a diameter of 58 cm (completely round, except for the neck part) and the opening is a tube, 18 cm wide and roughly 20 long. There is another one on ebay with bag size 57 x 80 (I assume, 80 is the length) and a neck part of 8 cm length x 29 cm width. If material and seams are good quality, this should not break during similar use, unless there is a sharp object involved. Thickness of the latex of the new one is 0.35 mm. I wonder, what thickness the old one has.

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Strappado - 19 Jun 2012

I also bought the longer version and played around with it for a while. This one did not break, but the other one felt better. Perhaps because of the small but long entrance neck (very good air seal) and the thinner material. I think, a thin but full-size sleeping bag with a tiny neck entrance would be cool. Attach a one-way vacuum valve to make it even better. Vacuum or not, it should be possible to work up one hand to the neck opening once you have sweat enough, as long as one arm is touching the body (sweat lubrication). There is a full length bag for 95€, but with the short neck entrance. Perhaps..., I will wait until next month at least. Perhaps I can glue the long neck to the new bag. And then I will think about creating a valve.