Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage (/Thread-Total-latex-encasement-latex-mummification-bondage)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Culmor - 21 Jan 2017

Quote:I can't make simple plugs stay in place...

I have the industrial sort on a headband (a bit like an Alice band) and have the same problem, the swimmers' ones work a lot better for me. I bought a pink nose clip (as synchronized swimmers wear) at the same time, although it's an interesting feeling I'd rather smell the rubber 😊
I perhaps should point out that the bong is just a push-fit into the mask, it can be removed in a fraction of a second. The mask also has a internal drinking tube that's been more of an irritation than anything so far...I can't even see how it's intended to work, you must have to use a tube or straw.

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Culmor - 21 Jan 2017

Quote:Culmor's costuming is certainly inspirational. I wish I had his balls. (!)

The only costume I've ever worn (briefly) in public is this

TDKR1.jpg thumbnail   

and as Ra pointed out at the time it's quite vanilla.

I went to Telford Expo intending to wear my Harley and GLaDOS costumes but having laid HQ out on the hotel bed I went from nervous to butterflies to feeling sick, it didn't happen.

But as Mycroft once said 'Courage is by far the kindest word for stupidity'.

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 23 Jan 2017

This deep-throat lockable pink rubber dildo gag can be a nice addition to the all pink outfit 😋

latex-gag-05-deepthroat-pink.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Culmor - 23 Jan 2017

(23 Jan 2017, 23:50 )Like Ra Wrote: This deep-throat lockable pink rubber dildo gag can be a nice addition to the all pink outfit 😋

My gag reflex wouldn't let me take that (even if if I wanted to).

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 24 Jan 2017

Training.. training... 😁

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - madjack - 24 Jan 2017

How about these...

tumblr_mxpgo7Inxw1t2ofuio1_540.jpg thumbnail    - a different kind of latex encasement bag
 tumblr_o8tzhergo91rb7ubso1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - all sealed up
 tumblr_ojjohdcd0K1qcgugco1_400.gif thumbnail    - (animated) those vacuum cubes look like fun!

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 03 Apr 2017

Nice!

mummification-bondage-16-latex-bodybag.jpg thumbnail     mummification-bondage-17-latex-bodybag.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 23 Apr 2017

EOTW! One of the cases when I want to be both inside and outside 😁

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Kit-Katt - 23 Apr 2017

Following the link at the end of that video led to a goldmine: http://updates.reflectivedesire.com

Good week or more worth of EOTDs. 😮

Also, suffice to say I want that suit. Although, I'm not sure about the air supply situation going off of that video alone...

RE: Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage - Like Ra - 23 Apr 2017

Thanks @Culmor and @NeoPhoenixTE!  I've uploaded the videos and photos in the forum, just in case:

transparent_purple_latex_encasement_01.mp4 (Size: 3.6 MB )

transparent_purple_latex_encasement_02.mp4 (Size: 2.58 MB )

transparent_purple_latex_encasement_03.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_04.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_05.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_06.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_07.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_08.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_09.jpg thumbnail     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_10.jpg thumbnail