Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams (/Thread-Pantyhose-and-stockings-with-back-seams)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - PurpleVibes - 07 May 2021

BSPSK20.jpg thumbnail     BSPSK22.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - Vixien - 08 May 2021

Grey 😁

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - Like Ra - 08 May 2021

(08 May 2021, 18:00 )Vixien Wrote: Grey 😁
Second that!

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - PurpleVibes - 08 May 2021

BSPSK25.jpg thumbnail     BSPSK26.jpg thumbnail     BSPSK27.jpg thumbnail   

Extra round 😁 

Ever since you mentioned that subtle detail about garter bumps, I think I've found my new weakness...

GRBS01.jpg thumbnail     GRBS03.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - Like Ra - 08 May 2021

(08 May 2021, 21:57 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Ever since you mentioned that subtle detail about garter bumps, I think I've found my new weakness...
I wonder if my suspenders were visible under jeans... 😬

Oh, BTW, this:

(08 May 2021, 21:57 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=47634]

(08 May 2021, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder if my suspenders were visible under jeans... 😬
Short answer... yes, yes they were 😁 and I have a funny personal story about that.

When I discovered I liked wearing nylons I started wearing stockings with garters to school 'in secret' Lol . At one time I even considered wearing them to the sports class while wearing shorts, believing no one will notice my tan colored stockings, of course back then I wasn't brave enough for that stunt.

Long story short, the first time I wore a bra to school one of my friends told me she wouldn't tell anybody about my quirky clothing style, but I had to be more careful in the future while she touched one of my garterbelts... I guess a bra was the straw that broke the camel's back lol. Of course everyone aeady knew about it, and after much thought no one really bullied me for wearing that under my regular clothes so yeah, I feel very lucky.

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - Like Ra - 09 May 2021

(08 May 2021, 22:46 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I started wearing stockings with garters to school
To school? wow...

(08 May 2021, 22:46 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: the first time I wore a bra to school one of my friends told me she wouldn't tell anybody about my quirky clothing style, but I had to be more careful in the future while she touched one of my garterbelts... I guess a bra was the straw that broke the camel's back lol. Of course everyone aeady knew about it,
... whoa quadrupled ... I'm speechless....

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - christianna - 09 May 2021

Love straight seams.   💓

RE: Pantyhose and stockings with back seams - PurpleVibes - 09 May 2021

(09 May 2021, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote: To school? wow...
Well that sounds a lot more amazing than what I recall lol.

In reality I didn't wear them everyday, just every once in a while... and the bra was an A size with small pads, so it was concealable under a sweater and a curved posture, I guess you could tell I was wearing it if I straightened up. As for the garter belts, I wore saggy jeans so as far as I could tell they were hidden while standing up, but very visible (as I found out) while sitting down 😁

The best part was that silky sensation all over my legs, that smoothness mmm... again, delicious. Wearing that for 8+ hours straight was the best 'what does it feel to do X' experience I had. Needless to say, I kept wearing them every time I felt like it.