Like Ra's Naughty Forum
getting it wrong was turn on - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-General)
+--- Thread: getting it wrong was turn on (/Thread-getting-it-wrong-was-turn-on)

getting it wrong was turn on - paul knight - 13 May 2011

Well i headed for a for off wood late last night. I had a great time there on my own. I used my water release as my main achoring point between two trees. I only put one prick in the bag so it took ages to empty. I was well turned on by the time the water had ran out. There i was, tied by the balls to my water release, arms up other end of main chain tied by two pad locks, the two keys that bit more up the chain out of reach, in the middle of some dark woods. It was a cold night as well and this was a turn on also. Still the water ran out after about 40 minutes, i then started to pull the now empty water bag throught the ring that held it. I would then be able to get at my two keys. Well... I got the empty bag through the first high hook from which it had been hanging, but then after about 14 inches it now needed to come through the lower ring in bas of tree. But now.. not only did the bag have to come through this ring but also the plastic tie that I had used to tie the bag knott to end of main chain... Well surprise, surprise, the plastic tie did not want to come through with the knot of bag. Any way I thought, I should have enought slack now to get at keys. boy was i wrong; i was about three inches short, so other than stretching my tightly bound ball i was stuck. Now i am out in the wood in dark and by now i am well cold. I am stuck between two trees, tied with three fixing to a chain runing bewteen these two trees by my balls and two hans. I started to panick i can tell you. I pulled at the chain thank good I was able to get hold and not have to pull with my ball alone I pull like mad but that ring would not come out of that tree. I could not even get to my phone and I had no other back up, what a sod. Well you would never think that such a small bit of plastic tie could hold you so tight, i must have took about ten or fifteen minute to manage to pull it through. I was well turned on and as i did eventualy get free i can not tell you the releif that flooded through me. I wish every time could work out just like that, that was the real think bondage at its best. I was helpless, it was magic. I long for more. I can not tell you the emotioms that went throught me as I lay there helpless. I am going to try vacuum bags next, Cheers all Paul,

RE: getting it wrong was turn on - madjack - 13 May 2011

Great to hear your story - but please play carefully!

Vac self-bondage is a huge turn on for me and I've posted some of my sessions, but it is incredibly risky!

You can't make a mistake and get away with it - so please check, double check, check again and keep on checking before you even think about trying it for real.

The biggest scare of my whole life was when a plastic bag slipped around my head during a session - I have never been so frightened in my life, high speed car crashes included. I couldn't breathe and my hands where bound behind my back - the panic and struggle to break free is still vivid in my mind years later.[/align]

It really made me re-think my whole self bondage sessions and how lucky I had been to escape!

Play safe

MJ

RE: getting it wrong was turn on - Like Ra - 13 May 2011

Never tried vacuum bags. I wonder how much thrill would disappear if you keep your head out. I remember we discussed that. Need to find the thread... The neck sealing was the problem, right?

RE: getting it wrong was turn on - Like Ra - 14 May 2011

About getting it wrong. Have a look at this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6293 (my hotel adventures). I want to repeat this session (haven't posted it yet, just this description).

RE: getting it wrong was turn on - paul knight - 14 May 2011

(13 May 2011, 22:10 )madjack Wrote: Great to hear your story - but please play carefully!

Vac self-bondage is a huge turn on for me and I've posted some of my sessions, but it is incredibly risky!

You can't make a mistake and get away with it - so please check, double check, check again and keep on checking before you even think about trying it for real.

The biggest scare of my whole life was when a plastic bag slipped around my head during a session - I have never been so frightened in my life, high speed car crashes included. I couldn't breathe and my hands where bound behind my back - the panic and struggle to break free is still vivid in my mind years later.[/align]

It really made me re-think my whole self bondage sessions and how lucky I had been to escape!

Play safe

MJ

I can imagen .. after last night I know the feeling, but for me as i was lucky, I just got one hell of a turn on that was not planed for.
iIwill be carfull with vac bags. I have this morning made myself one, it is seven feet long about two or threee feet around but is only made from very thin decorators plastic, make shift covering, so should be able to get out no trouble. I am still thinking about how to go about it Though i did stick my feet in a bag this morning, the feeling was fantastic, i cant wait. Cheers Paul

(13 May 2011, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Never tried vacuum bags. I wonder how much thrill would disappear if you keep your head out. I remember we discussed that. Need to find the thread... The neck sealing was the problem, right?
Yes, this is one of the things i am thinking off, I have thought of keeping tape in bag and taping from inside I have also thought of using a breathing tube this would have to be stuck at about the right hight first. I am now figering out how to turn vag on and off as the timer I have will only time for about ten mins mininum and this is to long for first try at vag bags. I will post how i get on when i do get first go. I can't wait Cheers. Paul

RE: getting it wrong was turn on - Strappado - 16 May 2011

Oh you guys with timers! I would never dare any scenario, where there was the slightest chance to make my breathing difficult at all. I do like to put on a pvc jacket back to front, and hood tightly over my face, but I always have my hands free to remove the hood or grab into the collar to get some air. For me, that is some sort of flash arousal, takes a few seconds only and I don't even run low on oxygen. But I am sure, if I could not control that by myself, I would panic. So, a vacuum bed, even with breathing pipe is unthinkable for me. But I have seen vacuum beds where the head is not enclosed, but sticks out through a tight collar. I am sure, I would even enjoy such a device with a reliable remote control firmly attached to one of my hands for instant release. Perhaps add a fairly tight hood to the collar (too tight and you cannot feel the material so well)...

I do have my concerns about breathing tubes (and gags): What, if you get sick by excitement, exhaustion, panic or anything else?