Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) (/Thread-Wonder-woman-with-new-costume-latex)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Culmor - 04 Nov 2013

I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59 and I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there. I'll have a look when I can find the time...

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 04 Nov 2013

I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged. I can't find the exact quote, but per her wiki page she got a pantyhose endorsement contract with Hanes in 1987.

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2013

(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59
The two thick books you mean? I bought them in London back in 1998 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there
I do not think it's got something in common with the actual reality, but I was not around in the 50's 😉

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2013

(04 Nov 2013, 19:41 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged.
Funny, Google image search found only barelegged Mary 😊

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 04 Nov 2013

Yeah I was trying to find a reference for the exact quote but could not, also I'm juggling issues w/ work at the moment. But I know you believe me 😊

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Culmor - 05 Nov 2013

I've found another (old) 4F and a higher res shot of the blue suit. I'll see what better shots I can get from the DVD later.

Old 4F.jpg thumbnail     Higher res.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2013

Found some more:

Rick van Koert - Erotic Art - Nude Girls Fetish Latex Bondage - SUBSUIT.JPG thumbnail     Rick van Koert - Erotic Art - Nude Girls Fetish Latex Bondage - TWIN(1).jpg thumbnail     Rick van Koert - Erotic Art - Nude Girls Fetish Latex Bondage - WONDERLAND.jpg thumbnail     wonderwetsuit.jpg thumbnail     wwetsuit2.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 05 Nov 2013

What is 4F ?

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2013

4F creations. Rick van Koert from Rotterdam.

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - dkimberlin - 05 Nov 2013

(02 May 2011, 10:35 )culmor Wrote: There are production pics out now and to be honest I think the final costume looks dreadful:

Sigh. They just don't make 'em like they used to.
They could at least have updated her to modern transparent latex tights.....